I'm pretty sure he doesn't find/keep the teams though, which could be because he tends to have internet trouble keeping him offline at lengths. but yeah he moves from a lot of projects. hope it goes well though :)
I absolutely love what you're doing with this here, can't wait to test it out and see if it runs as good as it looks.
I don't know why but upon first glance the screen shot reminded me of Spirit Age. Although I regret to inform you I'll have to cut off your internet again until you finish this. :(
Lol guys, guys. I know I've had trouble with other projects but I assure you it wasn't because I WANTED to end them.

With Naruto X I was the only iconner, and when I lost the Hokage Building icon which was as big as a wallpaper and I realized I had to do it over I just said fuck this - and I sold it.

Pokemon Z was published, and it was made actually in about a week in time for its first alpha - a very quick project that got out of hand with bad coders that messed up the source with too many libraries, hence the unstoppable ingame lag - had to be thrown away.

Black Fire is still ongoing, but in hiatus until SuperAntx or someone just as good as him wants to finish it with me - like I said ,it's THE project for me... Final Destination, Black Fire Online.

Every other project that I quit before I even got out of the projecting phase is in THIS game, all the unused icons, all the thrown ideas are here - in this game, Hunting Grounds. And like history shows, if I can get it to testing Alpha in a week, it WILL get published, and it will be an amazing playing adventure for you guys - I garantee it...

Just need to have a little faith in me.

P.s. I will reveal the coder soon, atm I like keeping you guys in suspense.

Oh and this is how fast my "old" friend is, did this in a day:

Obviously this isn't the end product, but it's one hell of a start!
Colour scheme is very pleasant to the eyes, don't like the shadow under the trees being brighter than the grass, a bit weird that.

The grid of the ?stone? tiles is like a pestering wound for games like this, get either a few alternative tiles or make it less obviously a grid.

Shows great promise though.
Here is some updates, we might release sooner than expected the alpha testing lol.

This is the Guild Hall, where Hunters come to form parties and set off on Quests and Hunts. During testing this will be the only room accessible (Shops in there anyways, and there's not gona be any armors/weapons to craft for a while)

First set of armor in the game, it comes already equipped when you log in! (Lazy bums!)

Some hairstyles for the game, the looks aren't going to be the traditional MH looks, we'll have some anime things going - and some Cash Shop only hairs too. (Yes that's Adells hair from Disgaea 2) Oh and NO you will not be able to RGB hair colors yourself - I hate seeying my games destroyed by the 10 year olds neon purple hair colors... This is a dictatorship, and you will use a preset color >:C

My favorite type of weapon to hunt things with, the almighty GS <3
Hurry up! I wanna play :)
Yay new moooock, I love mocks c:

I know you all just got a boner after seeying this, but I have bad news; only GMs will be able to use blonde hairstyles.
1. Because they bring out my eyes.
2. Because no one would pick any other hair color.
whats wrong with neon purple hair?
Damn you have a lot of work if your gonna add GS vertical and horizontal slice...Im more of a HH or Hammer user......Im wondering you Your bona add their ground pound can't wait to see this.
I feel special already knowing the programmer and playing what you have done. xD
Lol D... Yeah he put the game up for download for people to play, or to submit it early I guess... Either way, by tommorow night I should have finished 99% of whats needed for us to host.

And Mademan what I did was made generic slashes for vertical and diagonal weapons, every direction (flipped etc) now what I'm gona do is assign the right ones to the right weapons... ;)
Yeah, it was pretty cool. I honestly can't wait to play. He should make the roll force you to move though. I can see a bunch of people just standing idle using roll over and over.
xD I'll point that out for him lmfao. Btw Rolling uses Stamina and has a bit of delay...
It didn't when I tested it. I could still see a bunch of people doing that.

New wave of the "rick roll" here I come!
Graphic wise, just some weapon overlays, one set of armor and a few hair overlays are needed, along with a more complete Velocipray base... Then it's ready for bug testing.

We just gotta glue it together with the code and put some mechanics to actually bug test for :P But the coders fast and professional, so he might finish those before I finish the overlays and the mob animations lol.
You need to tell me who your programmer is >:O
You'll find out once I release the HUB link ;) which should be in a few days tbh... For testing!
In response to Yusuke13
Yusuke13 wrote:
You need to tell me who your programmer is >:O
I'd like to thank a few people that made this progress possible:

Tenza - for helping with some animations a long time ago, I was stuck on how to do some of them lol.

Mitch Ball - He's the man, he's the only guy you can just nudge at any time of the day and have him help you finish a set of tilesets or something.

Teka123 - Helped me alot by Overlaying some hairs for me, if he hadn't the games progress in general would have been slowed down alot. P.S. He's going to be a really good pixel artist someday.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5