ID:110488

Okay so things actually got done today. We decided on a name, know what we want the game to be, and have made the Title Screen with code and have our base icons done so we can make basic characters. Basic turf is done with more on the way soon. I'll post more updates as we complete more.

PS: if your a icon artist who is good with buildings or hair, let us know by emailing or IMing me at [email protected].

We're also looking for Creative People to join our team as testers! These testers will also be our unbiased "idea people" lol. Meaning you guys give us great ideas on things you think would be cool! We're hiring 4 such tester/idea people and you guys will get to be GMs on completion of the game if you're helpful and contribute. If interested email or IM at the email above ^^
face-palm
What? Lol
Dclary2011 wrote:
What? Lol

Your projects new name. You'll attract adults who hasn't matured enough yet; And they will try to make you feel bad.

Recommends a name change.
Suggestions? I had a poll.
Dclary2011 wrote:
Suggestions? I had a poll.

Hmm, how about "Bleach DC"?
Its simple, I like it. Thanks :)
Dclary2011 wrote:
Its simple, I like it. Thanks :)

Vi auguro buona fortuna, and no problem.
If you ever decide you might wanna test a beyond bleach game, let me know. I'd love to have you as a tester. Your unbiased honesty would be invaluable
Dclary2011 wrote:
If you ever decide you might wanna test a beyond bleach game, let me know. I'd love to have you as a tester. Your unbiased honesty would be invaluable

"Beyond<>Bleach" Sounds familiar, and thanks I'll keep watch. You seem pretty chill.
Dakumonki wrote:
Dclary2011 wrote:
What? Lol

Your projects new name. You'll attract overweight adults who hasn't matured enough yet; And they will try to make you feel bad.

Recommends a name change.

It may or may not be awhile before testing begins. It depends on if myself or one of the other iconners can get good at making buildings lol. Besides that we're set. I honestly didn't realize till a few days ago the amount of work that goes into making these things...I've made more icons in 3 days than I have in all my time of Byond playing