ID:110500

Poll: How would you rather play a hollow? (read message below first before voting)

New Hollow Development 94% (17)
Old Style of Hollow Development 5% (1)

Login to vote.

We are in the development process of creating a new way to play Hollows and are seeking community input.

Would you rather play a hollow as:

New Hollow development - Beginning hollows start out with a Demi-Human icon with the typical hollow hole in the chest. What will happen once they've leveled up and met the requirements for the next Hollow form is this:
-With each transformation players will be given a choice of one feature to add to their hollow (ex: horns, wings, claws, fur, eyes, etc, Hollow-looking features you get the idea) they will even be able to color these features.
-As players get to a high enough form, they will be able to choose more advanced options including their mask eventually.

Or

Old Style of Hollow development- start with the ugly typical spider type icon and evolve from there, you guys know the drill to this.

Please leave feedback by voting or commenting if you like!
Narto frog pls
Damnit, he beat me to it.
"Naruto Frog" in a Bleach Game? Fail.

I like the new style. Though it isn't really that original. You want my opinion?

New System:
Weak Hollow = Demi-Human icon, hollow hole, very pale skin.

Hollow = Hollow Bug OR Demi-Hollow icon, hollow hole can be placed on other parts of body, optional color.

Gilligans (or whatever) = Tall, large hollow, hollow hole. You can either continue through the stages or go into Espada* form.

Espada-Gilligan = Humanoid, pale, has a small remnant of their most used hollow mask part (I.e if you ran a lot, you will have hollow remnants on your legs. I.e you eat/absorb/consume a lot of other hollows, then you keep your hollow mask/jaw/teeth)

Arrancer = Animal-like hollow icon with an optional hollow hole and optional type of animal (Mainly birds, cats, fish, and reptiles)

Espada Arrancer = Pale, humanoid, has a zanpukton and a ressurection that relates to the animal they chose their karma or whatever.

Vasto Lordes = Highest a hollow can get normally, has consumed over 10,000 other hollows, may be still animal-like but is usually more humanoidish. Has high power and can do low-level spiritual attacks, like Adcanced Ceros.

Espada Vasto Lordes** = Completly human-like except for a small remnant of their hollow abilities, can do advanced/personalized ceros and have a very powerful zanpukton/ressurection.

*Espada rank is only given by admins or can be given 1/40 hollows created who earn special powers (I.e The 40th hollow radiates high spiritual energy like Starrk and is forced to split into two, and has to use its partner as a organic-zanpukton.

**Once Vasto Lordes, Hollows can either regretate to former forms or stay the same and keep raising their level until their bodies reach their limit. (I.e Espada Gilligans will never be Espada Vasto Lordes, Espada Arrancars will never be Espada #1 or #0

I think this would be a nice system.
It would indeed be an interesting system, but the focus of the one above, is that the player themselves would choose the aesthetic development of their hollow, adding a new depth of customization which is the entire goal to it. The features added with each evolution would be simple underlay/overlay icons
It's obvious which one would be the smart idea. The original and more customizable is obviously the way to go.

So this blog post was pretty pointless.
True. And Ok. Thanks anyway~