ID:110560

Well I've been enjoying my spring break, which began on friday. Taking a 21 credit semester in college and let me tell you keeping straight As in all of my classes is a pain in the rear, but I am somehow managing to do so.

It feels great to relax and I can finally get back to trying to program stuff on here.

The first thing I've been working on lately is a patch for WOTS which I'm sure some of you care about. A quick few fixes and tweaks to stuff and we've got some new content headed your way.

Secondly, Naruto Online will without a doubt be gaining some attention, especially since I've recently found another pixel artist to help out every once in a while, which is always nice.

Lastly, head on over to Twilight Herald's member site to see another project that I'm working on, albeit I've been neglecting BYOND lately for school and I apologize to the TH staff for not really doing much yet, but hopefully that will change soon.

Of course, I could always just choose to Relax and play some Xbox and Kinect, which always leads to interesting pictures. But I really just want to enjoy myself.

Oh yeah, lent starts tomorrow and all of this sitting around studying my butt off has not really been too good for my health so i'm going to be giving up a lot of the food I've been eating and the one beverage I've been drinking the most. So I'll be going 40 days without soda, chips, or french fries. Going to be real fun.