ID:110574

Post your comments here!
I like pandas.
"When I I post, it is as a user. I moderate as a Mod, and that is separate."

There seems to be two I's in your description. ^^
im not sure if you are who i think you are... do you know who i am?
Deathgaurd i remember you talking to my friend about my other byond membership account being stolen it was called Sasuk8 some hacker stole it his account was lil baby boy and also bro plz help sense you are the moderator of byond can you figure out the password or even change it or the email cause he hacked my orignal email and shut it down
I don't mean to bother you sir but I have a problem and I know you guys don't like to be bothered with hacking but I don't know what else to do. My account, Souhyb32, was hacked. Idk by who. I don't have the email anymore bcuz I shut it down. I have like 10emails for different things and I was shutting a lot of them down. I forgot the one I used for BYOND so I accidentaly shut that one down too long before my acc. got hacked. I hadn't thought of it before I had to use the email for my password. can you change the email or something? The email I use now is [email protected]. Thankyou very much for your time.
I can't do anything about accounts which have been stolen. And the account recovery system only helps if you have access to an e-mail address associated with the account.
Hello. I'm not sure where to put this but I want to report harassment, insults, and swearing by Domo_Lover.

The conversation is here at this link:

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=338777 - My ShoutBox

If this cannot be resolved this way let me know where I can put my complaint. Thank you.

-Emily
Hey, DG. It's been a while. I've got some questions to ask, and I didn't know who else to bug. When you get a chance, could you come to Eternal Saga? (Link to the hub: http://www.byond.com/games/AnthonyHawkina/EternalSaga) I'm usually there. Thanks if you decide to come by, if not, I'll try to figure it out some other way.