Zerok can u ban Guaxinim-samurai from the game completely he is spamin with chibaku tensi again your fan and hope to be admin to COSAB swagganinja
can i host pls
Zerok, if I become staff in COSAB, I will create a forum.
A true forum.
Gorachi Ashi has booted SimpleNinja for the round due to: if i say its banned bro then it is banned
Connection died.

Please fucking tell him that Lava Glob isn't banned. Because it's not.
zerok please let me be an admin or moderator because the people u made admins or moderators abuse their powers and i want to change that.
Zerok can you check my moderator application on COSAB?
To be honest Zerok, I feel bad for you. I look everyday and see you spammed with people saying "CAN I BE ADMIN/MOD, THE CURRENT ONES ABUSE AND ARE INACTIVATE BLAH BLAH BLAH". I just wanted to say good luck with those people. And good job on the game, pretty good so far :P. Can't believe our idea from Moo Moo escalated this much. Impressive Zerok, I give you my props.
What if penguins could fly but they never told us so they use their abilities when we put our guards down

to be honest zerok
Zerok Kaiba you should really try to make a dbz version of this it would have the same phisyics and everything
hey i need my stuuf from u or a refond
Can I still be able to apply for moderator?
###Application Form###Sex:MaleAge:16Activeness:everydayMaturity Level:7/10. 8.5 on a good day. 4 when im pissedWhy do you want moderator?To reboot when round bugs, which happens a lot, and to boot bug abusers if its confirmed their abusing. Tk'ers deserve a boot too.Why Do you deserve moderator?I don't get mad easy and have no plans of resulting any punishment to bans, unless pushed constantly. Not annoying and wont suck your ass.You're moderating COSAB when someone continues to spam chat and make racist comments towards someone. What do you do?MuteYou're friend has discovered a bug that can cause entire rounds to bug. It can even sometimes cause the server to crash. What do you do?Ask him not to use it again and report it to Zerok.A host is abusing his powers and is banning people for no good reasons. What do you do?Ban him and contact ZerokAnother mod/admin has just banned you. What do you do?If it was for no reason you talk to them and see what you did. If its for no reason, contact Zerok.You have banned someone for breaking the rules. However, they have found out how to bypass ban and are hiding using alts. What do you do?If I cant trace him, tell an admin. Other then that just continue to ban constant rule breakers like normal. If they use an alt and try to break rules again they will be boot/banned.Will you try to go on the staff chat everyday? http://www.dxforliferf.chatango.comYesIf you comment on this forum topic with something that isn't an application form, your application may be ignored. Do you understand?Of-courseYou will only boot/ban when someone breaks the rules LISTED ON THE HELP FILE AND THE HUB, understood?AbsolutelyYou will not just ban someone. First, you give them a warning, if they continue, boot them, and if they still persist, that's when you ban them. Do you understand?YupOnly mute people for disrespecting players, spamming chat, or trolling way too much. Understood?UnderstoodAcknowledging that you understand these terms and conditions means that you can't say you didn't know something you did was wrong. Understood?Yes of-courseIf you break these terms and conditions, you may have your mod powers stripped and may even receive further punishment. Do you understand?Very wellDo you get all the ladies/men?all ladies.How awesome are you?100/10. 110 on a good day.What is the most important thing about COSAB?To be not abuse/ban. to be awesome. and not playerhate.Your epic signature here:@KO$ER
hey zerok just want you to get aware of how shanal is abusing his powers
Shane183: Hidan (Shizamz)(Lvl.23 Jounin) says: ?????????????????????
Hidan (Shizamz)(Lvl.23 Jounin) says: ?????????????????????????????????
Hidan (Shizamz)(Lvl.23 Jounin) says: ?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Hidan (Shizamz)(Lvl.23 Jounin) says: ?????????????????????????????????
Madara (X-ShinraTensei-X)(Lvl.15 Special JouninAKAT) says: Shanal restored Sasuke back to full strength!
Madara (X-ShinraTensei-X)(Lvl.15 Special JouninAKAT) says: abuseee!
Shanal has banned Shizamz due to: ?????????????????????????????????
i didnt spam,did it for 1 st time

Shane183: Proest ban ever
Hes a nub who rages and bans for no reason
Hes a begger who asks for locks from other ppl
k be aware of the fact that shanal is a kid and dont have a brain
Can u make the buy one get one free last a bit longer because the website isn't working :P
Zeroook-san update pls i got 2 eye obito final stand senju dna uchiha cloak madara and unmasked obito waiting for meee
Application:
Why do you want to be moderator?:Because all other Mods. are gay!
I hope an update is soons i gots menma and an bulk madara package waaiting for meeeeee
Dudenits been a week where is the update
Now i really want to Applicate for mod. :D.
So first I i want to apologize for the bad english you will read the next 30 seconds ^^. I am 16 years old and i am playing cosab since Hokage's were added. I know that is not long compared to Shanal or other players but it is still a long time :D. In last time I realized we have like 3-5 mods. which are really active but for this game it is not enough. You may realized that the game still has a lot of bugs and people who abuse them. For example in the last few days people like Shanal or Taw (*just examples*) banned lot of things because of bugs. I know they banned them for a REASON. Still a lot of players do not know about that ban or simply ignore them. I do not have time to SS every abuser I see since there are just too many and some do not even know things are banned. Also they want stop because I am just a dude. Now i want to change that. I am living in Germany so I usually join the game when most people are off. Shanal is often on to that time but I realized when he goes off people start to break the rules and go crazy sometimes (*it is not that bad just exaggerating a bit*). As a mod i would prevent things like that. That is all I wanna say. I hope some people are supporting me ^^.

Cheers

Blackstar1134 (*Number 1 Player*)
http://www.byond.com/games/ManaSoul/ShinobiRising check it out and fan! We're releasing soon! ill make you a tester and give you early access!
Page: 1 2 3