ID:111028

Redundant
Applies to:Website

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
After a discussion with Galactic Soldier on Cbgames' blog post, we came up with an idea. The idea was to make a Google Chrome/Firefox/etc add-on that would support editing BYOND's CSS however the person wanted, so that they could experiment with their site however they wanted without screwing everything up. If they make a nasty "boo-boo", they can open up the add-on, and just remove their edits to return it to normal.
None of this would affect the rest of BYOND in any way.

From there, we decided that it would be nice if we could incorporate this in a way that allows you to see what other people have done to their site as well. There could be a check-box or something that will load up whatever changes have been made by that person.

To do this, I came up with the idea of hosting the add-on via a central server - the ideal being BYOND itself. BYOND has records of all of the registered members, on and offline, along with much more data. I am not the most informed on the whole CSS world, but I am sure by my knowledge that this is possible.

I am not saying that BYOND must make the add-on; but would it support the add-on, were it made?
Ter13 resolved issue (Redundant)

Member sites are long gone.