Naruto Birth of the Legendary Shinobi

by Goditz
Naruto Birth of the Legendary Shinobi
200+ Jutsu that you can combine to make your own jutsu’s. Sub clan system to get 1/2 of another clan’s jutsu. Tons of Clans, Villages, and Cities. Come see what all the fuss is about for yourself.
ID:1110861

Keywords: naruto
BRING THIS GAME BACK!!!

This game is the best Naruto game on here, someone please bring this game back!
its dead bro. Even if its brought back it will nto be worked on
This sucks, I was gone for a long time get back and now my favorite game is gone. How can I host a server?
I'm not going to give up on this game!
im trying to host but i dont think its impossible without the game being up it says me server is live but people are not seeing it
thats my server join
Is your server on right now?
In response to KxMclafferty55
I just found out that you need to be a full byond member to have the server show up, I will still join if it will let me. We need to talk to Goditz about putting the game back on.
This isnt Goditz Game anymore.. he quit
Me and my brother will soon start hosting this game again, if anyone is still interested
Please,host this game again,that is my favorite game!!
We're doing our best to open our ports. My router is being a dick. As soon as we're able to host, we'll post it here.
Also, if anyone knows why my ports won't open, please offer some advice. I have an Eminent EM4040 nBase router.
Also, if it works, the server will be on 24/7. Got an old PC lying around so it should work out great
One more thing. If anyone here can figure out how i can get my hands on the source code, that would be great. Wanna try adding some new jutsu (Susano'o etc)
I am Jippiegast's brother ;)

Well we are trying to get this game live because this made my youth so much more awsome.

But we have issues getting it live in a way that other people can join, any help is welcome