Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:1110868

Keywords: space, station
Nox station is great, its not full of autismal admins like Goonstation, or Hardcore roleplaying kiddies like the others.

A terrific server hosted by Jetboom, the best lua coder in all of garrysmod. Backed with a terrific and bountiful community full of friendly players, not bothered by race/religion/sex/ethnicity.

Join it and play it forever.
It's a bit too laggy for me. I prefer YogStation, but yeah, NoX station is quite nice :D
It's a nice server, I agree... but, it's only our opinion. I don't think it's a good idea to call the other servers "garbage" in an open forum like this, 'cause others are good too and this may as well have a "Troll me~" sign above it... for the players of those particular servers.^^
Lol gibbed servers? No....
gibbed is a gimmick in its self. Admins are 12 years old who still find farting funny.

Byond used the Byond language.

Oh shit son.
I still prefer Apollo Station 17 over everything.
"A terrific server hosted by Jetboom, the best lua coder in all of garrysmod."

sup jet
admins are good,by worst gameplay ever,5 minutes of pure piece of shiz
To be honest,game is MADE to be hardcore roleplay,trying to not playing it that way is just ..Wrong,its not SS13 anymore then..if you're not for hardcore roleplaying,then this isnt place for you...
Oh God, what is this, Yog/Alium all the way friend, NoX is a rotten fruit.
Well, I got banned off of Nox station. Not sure why to be honest also they banned me when I wasn't even in the game so that gives me a nice chance to defend myself. They might have banned the wrong person to be honest because I have never done ANYTHING wrong on NoX.
You, might not think you did anything wrong, but it's possible you simply didn't know. However you being banned when you weren't there is pretty hard to explain.

(as an example to my first point, you might be banned on some servers for walking around in an engineering hardsuit without any particular reason to be wearing one, depending on how serious they are about roleplaying... Since wearing a hardsuit is supposed to be particularly uncomfortable, you would only really do it when you NEED to be wearing it).
Got banned for trying to stop a tyrannical captain. It was my favorite server, and everyone liked me as a Security Officer. Frankly, loved the job, and I wish I was Elite Security. P.S. This is SGT. Louis, and admins please unban Freeman Gordon and I.
THEN JOIN POKEMON SHADOWS OF DARKNESS plz we need players