Foundation

by Spunky_Girl
Need a baseline source to build off of to create your own game? Try this one!
ID:111161

Foundation is a little source I created that contains quite a few systems that are typically found in most RPG-style games (including MMO-style games). Basically, I wanted to create a starting point where a bunch of the systems already exist for people to build off of. I get a lot of requests for the sources I used in a lot of unfinished projects that I put up test worlds for in the past that people have seen and liked, usually to gain access to a specific feature or two.

Right now, this starting point has a lot of potential since it does not have the more specific features an MMORPG may have, such as a skillbar or character sheet. Those more specific features I will leave up to the developers who decide to utilize my foundation.

If you have any requests for features/systems that you would like to see in my Foundation source, please feel free to leave a comment here or leave me a BYOND Pager message. If you would like a more personal request, you can always send an instant message to my AIM account MeluvdaKitteh. My AIM account forwards IMs to my phone when I am not online, so don't hesitate just because it doesn't show me as "Online".