I created this foundation as a baseline for most RPG-style games, and thus contains many of the basic systems that belong to the genre.
- Added an anti-multikey system
- Added documentation to 9 out of the 14 systems
- Changed the npc_respawn proc to "del" the NPC and then "new" an NPC of the same type instead of moving it to a null location and then relocating it. This method requires no need for resetting variables.
- Added an owner ban fail-safe feature that will still allow owners to connect even though they are banned (however, a HOST ban will still supersede this)
- Added a new system: Skill system
- Added a check so multiple chat prompts cannot be opened at a time
- Movement will now trigger auto-return from AFK
- redo_lays proc now includes equipment overlays (forgot it in initial release)
Version 1.00 features
- Admin system
- Chat system
- Friend list & Ignore list system
- Guild (aka Clan) system
- AFK/Auto-AFK system
- Item stacking & Item equipping system
- Basic movement delay system
- NPC respawning system
- Dynamic quest system (no "experience" rewards, however, unless quest is hardcoded)
- Party (aka Grouping) system
- Saving system
Copyright © 2020 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.