Women belong in the bedroom. Not to imply I get laid. No ladies feel like putting up with my 1.5 incher.
who cares? If you can be saiyan or namekkian, you should also be able to be a girl in the game, it's just a game dude...
Kisioj wrote:
who cares? If you can be saiyan or namekkian, you should also be able to be a girl in the game, it's just a game dude...

You don't understand what's going on do you?
No you shut the fuck idiot

I love when people forget the "up" in STFU. It sounds funny.

"SHUT THE FUCK!"
Michael pol does it...and he's GM in everything...including icon ultima (mobius is a pedophile). So I guess they do it because....it works?
IcewarriorX wrote:
Michael pol does it...and he's GM in everything...including icon ultima (mobius is a pedophile). So I guess they do it because....it works?

Mobius? A pedophile?

I have to redefine my life now.
This shit has been happening since the computer was invented, ya'll mad late. It's all fun and games until they whoops out their E-penis and you lose your boner.
yeah, fuckin bitches, bein girls. dey can go catch their own futtin grenades
Mark Zuckerberg wrote:
This shit has been happening since the computer was invented, ya'll mad late. It's all fun and games until they whoops out their E-penis and you lose your boner.

I keep my boner <3

can u give race agiants time source ullbe owner at my my other plssssssssssss
pls :)
How did you get the race against time source anyway
Aceraptor wrote:
How did you get the race against time source anyway

I had the source from the beginning.
Nice
this really would not be a problem if you don't give the Girls special treatment....i find this to be your fault
Page: 1 2