ID:111223

Whatsup with these people pretending to be a girl in games such as Pokemon and DragonballZ? I've lately noticed that guys are pretending to be a girl by using a girl name on a game while the key is named "Andrew". I think it's pretty lame to do that man.. i mean cmon son..

YOUR GAME IS AWESOME
Girl gamers = Instant Benefits.
im in training for admin lol
lol
Excuse me for having a vagina, sheesh.
Lige wrote:
So because I like Dragon Ball Z, I'm not allowed to be a woman?

Of course you are, I just think it's pretty lame to pretend and act like a girl on a game while you're a guy.
CUZ they are losers
ya know its hard enough being a female player with sooooo many sexist male players in the world. its plain insulting that a guy would pretend to be a female player just to get ahead...
PRINCE
Easy, free benefits are the best things <3

People fall for things pretty easily and most guys like the idea of a girl fancying them.

Take advantage of naive people and you can get reward =)
LOLOL those stupid asses dont even make a new key with a girl name to make it seem real or change their BYOND gender identify shit

lots of cok riding form 1 of them is a obvious fake
As a man who has both a penis and a vagina I find this extremely insulting.
Galactic Soldier wrote:
JeanGrey wrote:
ya know its hard enough being a female player with sooooo many sexist male players in the world. its plain insulting that a guy would pretend to be a female player just to get ahead...

ur guy pretending to be girl so stfu

No you shut the fuck up idiot, don't start pointless arguments. Fyi Jean is a girl.
Don't know how the conversation got to that, but nobody is being sexist. He's talking about how sad it is for a GUY to pretend to be a GIRL.
I've known Jean for about a year, maybe 2 now. Webcammed once too. I can soundly say Jean is a female.

And Jean's right, there are people being sexist. Like it or not, joking or not, what do you think is the first thing said when someone says they're female?

"Girls/Women? On the internet? What?/Blasphemy!"

Or something to that device.

Like it or not, there is sexism on BYOND, in spades. Especially on BYOND.

Now I need a diamond squegee... needa crush some skulls!
Women belong in the kitchen, not the Internet.

trollface.jpg
LordAndrew wrote:

trollface.jpg

LordAndrew belongs on the BYOND banlist, not the gamez.
Latoma wrote:
LordAndrew wrote:

trollface.jpg

LordAndrew belongs on the BYOND banlist, not the gamez.

u mad?

(I don't actually believe that, by the way. I just like me some good ol' trollin'.)
LordAndrew wrote:

trollface.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeHUQAnzpF0

Page: 1 2