No Academy Killing

No mountain Killing

No Bug abuse

No faul language

No racist comments

No Killing in the Deadspawn its supposed to be safe in there

No Jutsus in Spawn

Do not complain of there is a lag or a problem

Do not piss of a GM which is stupid if you did you will be boot/mute or bann if necessary

No Advertising This leads directly to a IP Ban

No Adult Links

When there is no GM doesnt mean these rules do nothing

When the game goes down and back up and you lost something ask nicely to get it back!

No AFK training

No AFK meditating

Kages

Hokage-OPEN
Kazekage-OPEN
Otokage-OPEN

UPDATES WILL HAPPEN SOON!!!!
ALWAYS TAKING IDEAS!!!!!
HELLO ONE HELLO ALL,
Hey hey hey this is Wes and im letting you the players know i am working on a Forum however it wont be done for a while so until then post ALL things you want onto the comment area.
Thanks again,
Wes1156(Owner)
Game is cool!
Bobkata wrote:
wtf why you banned me is my 2 question!?

1.I wasn't EZIng i was talking to mum!

2.I dont glitch!

3.I didn't know he was there!

4.Read 1. 2. 3. please

5.Unbann me!Please!

1. Tut glitching
2. pissing off more than one gm
3. abusing a second glitch having to do with level information
4. multiple times iv caught you spamming like crazy. spam is not good for the server and causes extreme lag.

5. not yet i wont. ill leave the length of the ban up to the head owner.
oh and MKing.
The Gms changed my name i lost my char
was just lvl 70 but got Rasengan and LB already and was about to get Sharingan 3
that pisses off man with the name change
lost my char just because that shit -.-

Mistic ^^
And do Uchihas get now a other jutsu than amaterasu? Cause just trusting on Amaterasu wont help uchihas just would make every uchiha use amaterasu
Make something Like Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan that you just get with lvl 150
200 kills and by killing a other guy with MS open. And than a jutsu like Invulibearty(sorry dont know how to write it) that makes you immune against everything but drains 100 chakra every second maybe xD
So what i mean give uchihas something that isnt just 1 good jutsu (chidori sucks, even if you master its not that strong,the flames are too easy to avoid)
Lol... if u add jutsus to uchila, u must add jutsus to other clans too, that would be unfair
Well this game is Good i was Wondering could i have the Form so i can Post an app for Gm my email [email protected] get Back to me
I Just loss my Charecter it was Madara Uchiha lvl 88 Don't Know what Happen but can an Admin/Gm get it back
The server hasnt been up in a couple of days so i know it wasn't april 1st in which you lost your character once the server comes back i will look into it.

Kai
Sage Of Spirits
GM
Mistic the reason your character was over written was due to a mistake of YOUR doing, if you would not of made or changed your name to something that absurdly long you wouldn't of had to start from scratch. keep in mind you were also offered an edit back to your old level and you Rejected the offer threw a fit and logged off. your loss.

Kai
still need admin?
i didnt changed anything
it was a GM -.-

And fcking editing brings nothing

i joined sand learned there all my jutsus
and had fun than i showed you that char and you changed my name than mistic was deleted
Well i am a Good Enforcer and an Iconer get back to me at [email protected]
I have no problem Hosting. i might even get a shell hoster
552487 wrote:
i didnt changed anything
it was a GM -.-

And fcking editing brings nothing

i joined sand learned there all my jutsus
and had fun than i showed you that char and you changed my name than mistic was deleted

Lmao in other words... Bitch bitch bitch. nag nag nag. moan complain, bitch some more.
Can you HOST THE GAME PLEASE IT'S BEEN DOWN FOR 3 WEEKS.
what would you do if your char gets deleted? i just quitted
just pissing me off -.-
Page: 1 2