ID:111322

Hey, I'll be giving out free membership :D

All I need in return is subscribers on YouTube.

To enter in the membership prize, do the following:

1. Subscribe to me @http://youtube.com/user/iTZzAlpha

2. Subscribe my 'Other Channels'

3. Add me into your 'Other Channels'

4. Like and favorite one of my videos.

5. Post here when you've done everything!

~ If you don't have membership or if you do, I will add only one year. But you must be subscribed. Any/everyone who subscribes I will place your key on my list for giveaway and I will do the giveaway once I reach 50 extra subscribers from this contest. (: Tell your friends

-A_H
I subscribed
@IcewarriorX, post your YouTube name here too.
You are not giving out free membership, you are trading membership for youtube subscribtions and you are hoping that the people who subscribed won't unsubscribe after this is over.
Never mind. It was TL;DR. So I misunderstood.
You're lucky I lead such a boring life that I had the time to do this.

Anyways yeah, youtube [ carterxm17 ].
If I don't see someone that subscribed getting that membership I'll make sure everyone of your stupid subscribers unsubscribes because thats how I roll, do the right thing and actually get someone the membership.
PS: I didn't subscribe your videos are stupid.
Carter-XM, you're the only one I've verified.

I added your key to my list, just wait i need 49 more ppl at least to do the drawing.

@Charliehorse, if you think my vids are stupid, think that (: And honestly, I don't care if you don't believe me about giving out the membership [to Kisioj], I need subscribers on YouTube, and I'm sure someone is willing to subscribe to a youtube they'll prob never get on for a chance to win byond member.

Also, you can make more channels and do the same thing to up your chances (:

I'll check this every hour or so
So you're saying if 49 other people don't enter, tough for me? That's hardly a good contest.

Hey, go run down the grand canyon and back up, but I'll only give you a chance at winning the prize if 49 other people do it too, and even at that your chances are slim to none. Although if no one else enters, you just ran the grand canyon for nothing.
No, I'm going to get a date where I'll stop and then at that date whether I have the ppl or not, I will draw from those that I do have, and giveaway from there.
Oh look no one got a membership.
Drawing on June 20th.
Planned to stop by May but not enough participation.
Antony u still working on ur game? haven't seen u since ishani took ownership of ROH
can i get my membership?