blah blah blah. The anime apocalyspe part 2, same shit new day.
Frieza111 wrote:
What do I need to back up here? I'm agreeing with you... but are you gonna tell me the law is fine and upstanding and does not lack common sense?
---
You said people here don't know the law or anything about it. Many of us do, at least in this case in which I see nothing lacking in common sense. I will agree that some laws are, such as an incident I read about a parent allowing a sleepover and nearly getting arrested for no having a daycare license or something.

@Mesalina

lol
Very well, but even if you get a law degree its a gamble with whatever happens so why are people going on about " OHH they cant do anything" or "They can do something!" we should be supporting byond not argueing about this legal crap that makes no sense "Including lawyers"
I've already sent a email in support of BYOND you all should do the same we don't have a very big community here so you all count
We all know this is gonna make players quit BYOND, its inevitable. And from my point of view i don't see people who played dbz 24/7 now all of a sudden gonna play some of the games that are posted/shown on the BYOND main page, whilst they could have played those game to begin with, just too many people liked the dbz games and thats most likely cause dbz was/is the best anime out there.
Dbz is the most popular but the best no, but then i guess thats opinion and taste.
But im sure if you've seen quiet a fair amount of anime not including the top 3 you would agree.
I hope many anime-guys will leave BYOND.

You do realise the anime fan games are keeping byond alive?
So.. BYOND don't accept any Dbz games anymore? If not then BYOND will lose alot players.
I feel compelled to step in to quickly comment on this:

Atol Soldier wrote:
So.. BYOND don't accept any Dbz games anymore? If not then BYOND will lose alot players.

Speaking of BYOND losing players: you spent a week spamming advertisements for your DBZ game via the pager to every single one of the new BYONDers in NEStalgia back in February. A week.

None of them joined your game, but all of them got an absolutely terrible impression of BYOND as a whole from your spam. Good riddance to you and your game in particular.
Here comes Silk mentioning Nestalgia. That took longer than expected.
SilkWizard wrote:

Atol Soldier wrote:

Speaking of BYOND losing players: you spent a week spamming advertisements for your DBZ game via the pager to every single one of the new BYONDers in NEStalgia back in February. A week.

None of them joined your game, but all of them got an absolutely terrible impression of BYOND as a whole from your spam. Good riddance to you and your game in particular.

I diddnt ask that.. could anybody answer me question ?
SilkWizard wrote:

Atol Soldier wrote:

Lawl what was the point of that either way he is right =/
Yea+ This is a miracle, BYOND will become better place. As for DBOII, just change all the names.
Even if Silk says he didn't do it. I have a hard time believing that. Anyway, the question for me here is now what? There seems to be a lot of Naruto games here. Maybe someone *cough*, is gonna contact Jump or Viz Media about all those games next.
SuperSaiyanGokuX.DBTC

There goes the only fan game I was ever able to figure out how to play :/
Dear BYOND,

I must admit most of the people who loved Rebirth games will quit due this reason though. Which will also be bad on the otherside for Byond.

I don't understand why everyone is hating on these rips. GAMERS are to enjoy games. If you like/don't like a game that's you're own opinion. What i'm trying to say is "Don't forget about other people's opinion".

Cause not everybody is like you, and thinks the same way as you do.

- Prince
IainPeregrine wrote:
SuperSaiyanGokuX.DBTC

I'm sad to see it go as well. I don't really play these games, but I know there was a lot of effort put into some of them. FUNimation is what you might call the "Sony" of the anime industry in the US. They have a history of being very (unjustifiably) paranoid about their licensed property. Although, I suppose I might be a bit biased, as, living outside their area of legal jurisdiction, and as someone not interested in their products, they only give me trouble, shutting down good sites for no reason in particular.

The odd thing is, for you people who aren't familiar with the anime industry: in Japan, they encourage sales of fan franchise, and do a lot better because of it.
Toadfish wrote:
The odd thing is, for you people who aren't familiar with the anime industry: in Japan, they encourage sales of fan franchise, and do a lot better because of it.

Only if it involves tentacles.
Toadfish wrote:
IainPeregrine wrote:
SuperSaiyanGokuX.DBTC

I'm sad to see it go as well. I don't really play these games, but I know there was a lot of effort put into some of them. FUNimation is what you might call the "Sony" of the anime industry in the US. They have a history of being very (unjustifiably) paranoid about their licensed property. Although, I suppose I might be a bit biased, as, living outside their area of legal jurisdiction, and as someone not interested in their products, they only give me trouble, shutting down good sites for no reason in particular.

---
That's totally why Toei/Shueisha allows bootlegs.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16