Phoenix: Sundered Earth

by Archonex
A sandbox roleplaying game combining lovecraftian elements, with the fast paced action of anime. - Currently in Open Alpha -
Did the game crash in the last 20 minutes? Please tell me.
Hey, guys! Just reminding new players that we haev a seperate forum.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/sunderedearth/index/
Vam56 wrote:
I'd like to thank all the people on this game and on previous dbz rp titles(Old finale,Phoenix dbz, Earth sundered.) For turning me into a better writer. It is sad to say but you guys are the reason why I'm the great writer I am today. I've recently received several A's on my essays and my mind pondered back to this game. You're probably wondering right now what does any of this have to do with the ban appeal. Well really this isn't even a ban appeal at all. This is kinda like a thank you letter.... And a fuck you note at the same time to all the admins who now run this shitty copy-cat fake dbz rip of a game. My first fuck you and hope you die goes out to Nero. Nero is a huge fag who seemingly thinks or feels he has power just because he dictates a 2D game that generates 0 revenue. He constantly posts gay things while drunk but always gets excused in the end because the guy dicking him in the ass(Arch) loves him. In truth I hope you die along with the other abominations of gays that walk this Earth. My second fuck you goes out to Cheg. I don't know if she admins anymore but she is one of the biggest bitches I know. She thinks herself to be attractive when in truth she looks like a fucking fat girl with Giant jugs. My wishes also go out to you to die someday soon. Last but not least the biggest fuck you goes out to Arch. You can't code, run a server, talk to people, or even know how to choose the right admins to govern your server. You're also a dick to people who try to help you on your test server who volunteer. You... I hope you catch Cancer and have to deal with Kemotherapy for the rest of you miserable basement life until you die a cold death with no one but your internet fag(Nero) to comfort your pitiful worthless soul.

I stopped reading after i saw gay bashing and realized your to ignorant to possibly be a good writer.
WHY I KEEP FUCKING CRASHING EVERY 5 MINS????? I CANT RELOG I WILL TRY OTHER TIME TOMORROW
Hi, i wana show u guys, a byond hub with rips/anime games:
http://byondhub.site88.net/
The old site was visted by over 3000 Ppl, soo Doniu has made a new ,better version of it..On new site u see :
-Better graphic
-More infromations abount games
-New games
* site still on beta stage.
er
Jesus, I've been ban for an entire year for going into gravity room. I get I broke a rule but I thought it would be at most a month long ban. Maybe I've been forgotten... This is me checking on this game after about 8 months to a year. Lol
Lucy is just the strongest char that you guys will see as a demon force whore
Can you un ban me please its been 8 months now. I wont attack with rpging.
I can't connect to the game...?
A permanent ban just for mentioning another game without even posting a link? This game is gonna end up with no players if they keep permanent banning people for dumb reasons.

That's one more player this game will never have then. You lost more than you gained by permanently banning me just for TALKING about another game.
In response to 0207kid
0207kid wrote:
Can you un ban me please its been 8 months now. I wont attack with rpging.

You too huh? It's dumb to give such long bans over practically nothing. This game has more PERMANENT bans than it has PLAYERS. Probably like 300 bans.
Tens, you're calling the kettle black. ZU is FAAAAAR more abusively run than Phoenix. You're supposedly in charge of it and have done nothing about the rampant abuse by your own EXGenesis, therefore you support his abuse of the playerbase.
Tens, you really wanna hassle and harass a game? Go Harass Dragon-Ki, not only do they have more perma bans than hell itself, but it's clear 50% of their players are botted or some other afk bullshit. P:SE is not even close to the worst on Byond. Your efforts would be put to better use elsewhere, even in your own fucking game.
You know, DC... I can't really argue your point there. I feel like the game has been severely limited the past few years and I really think even longer than that. Since the transition from Finale to Phoenix I feel like the RP has become a lot more restricted and controlled. Finale had free form and yes, that led to people naming their characters Dick Johnson with penis icons and brandishing dildo weapons which is admittedly the most terrible thing I can think of in terms of breaking atmosphere and immersion on the game. A happy medium in between the overly free-form RP of Finale and the all too restricted, admin controlled RP of the current incarnation of the game would be the best outcome.

They've made SSJ extremely hard to get this wipe, even in FBM with Mutants that have 100 million BP. Saiyans/Halfies etc. need SSJ to compete in FBM or they're literally useless as their FBM mod is probably 190, compared to the FBM mod of 300+ for the other races. Saiyans stat mods rely on a higher BP current, its just how the game is coded. When you exceed the BP of a Saiyan they usually are all too simple to take down on.

Moving on... there are a lot of tools the game has (RP Power is one of them) that could be utilized in order to compensate the players that bring RP and invest themselves into the community and even the players that take up the mantle of Villain. From like year 30-60 this wipe we had a significant lack of viable villains, the ones who could act as such were either nerfed/limited by the admins or simply not provided any incentive to pursue their villain event ideas because the side of good is usually more populated and has access to better skill sets.

The game is dying, I can't see it lasting much longer. Our community is a horrible mixture of clique based elitism and glorified ghetto ebonics where Changeling Lords kill people while saying "Nah. You ain't about that life, fam." We haven't seen any major content update since 2012 and when bugs surface they stick around for -months- with no end in sight. If you read the HUB the game features are a complete and utter -blatant lie- of what the game actually has in terms of content. Our admin staffs over the last few years have ranged from horrendously incompetent to grossly abusive or somewhere in between. Every admin staff is not without corruption but we're striking out more than we're hitting home runs here, guys.

Arch and Vale need to take a week or two and seriously look at the game, observe on it and reflect it. We're in need of a serious restructure.

And this is all without even going on a tangent in regards to how min/maxing makes the game not even fun to play.
I got a problem and ask for help/ advise:
I tried the new webclient because i got a mac atm and everything is loading just fine and the game starts but at character creation i am only able to go as far as distribute the stat points after proceeding this i´m not able to do anything :/
If someone knows how to fix this please help
I have appealed for my ban about a year ago and I still have not been un banned or received anything saying it was not approved.
Everything else is shit
I don't have dose consles
Bruh i got banned for some bs. I didnt even interact with my Alt and you guys straight up banned me. I didnt even take resources from it. i barely did anything with it.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14