Phoenix: Sundered Earth

by Archonex
A sandbox roleplaying game combining lovecraftian elements, with the fast paced action of anime. - Currently in Open Alpha -
Naw man, This is the only decent Rp game with legit rp.... Man this is bullshit. How was i supposed to know the alt cant be near you? I barely even rped with it or anything. Man i demand they undo my ban...
join us in Naruto Next Generation Naruto Next Generation
Yea like jesus plays dragon ball
Currently, the game is being hit by a distributed denial of service attack. That's why we've gone from 150-170ish players to 1 or 2.

We'll be back up as soon as we deal with it. Just wanted to give a heads up here so people were aware of the situation.
Archonex, May i have an eta when the situation will be solved? And will the saves still be up or will you have to start out a fresh game?
OMG get it up and going fast my life has no point without it. What is going on is this the end of the world????
So no ETA?
It seems as if they did not fix the problem. My solution would be to have a friend host it or you get a different ip.
no point.. he can see your ip on byond when you host it
In response to Aye fam
Aye fam wrote:
It seems as if they did not fix the problem. My solution would be to have a friend host it or you get a different ip.

If they are receiving DDoS attacks, it is not a matter of hosting. It is someone directly attacking the host IPs for the game, which Byond puts on full display. They would just spam pings on your friends server if they were to host.
And this folks is why cancer needs to be given to whoever is fucking with the game. To his entire family that is, may they rot in hell for all eternity for being related.
In response to Reptillor
Reptillor wrote:
And this folks is why cancer needs to be given to whoever is fucking with the game. To his entire family that is, may they rot in hell for all eternity for being related.

I know it's a bit silly to be saying this, but negative comments towards whoever is doing this is not giving them any reason to stop. A lot of people that do denial of service attacks get their jollies off on other's misfortune. Direct attacks will only fuel the attacks.

However, if they are paying for a server via another company(I'm new to this game so I don't know the details) this can actually have nothing to do with the game, and actually be an attack on the company that offers the server.

Overall it would just be better to sit back and let the owner handle his/her game. I'm sure they are doing what they can. Eventually the person behind the attacks on the game will more than likely get bored or the cost of such an attack will become too much(average costs of DDoS attacking through a botnet is around $38/hr for most services).

tl;dr: The easiest approach is to just wait things out until it all blows over. Attacks on the person doing the attacks are pointless and fuel the actions taking place.
Not true. Some trolls have mothers who die to cancer and get crying cause it touches them and is incredibly rude of anyone cause its a disease you shouldn't make fun of. It has a 2% chance of stopping them so I felt like doing it.
42 people in the game and I still cant seem to get in.. god freaking darn it.
same :/
Connection failed... 74 players in
if bishamon never banned those guys after he was using packages and killing them we wouldnt be getting dosed...after yall just dropped that bread for the new server
Connection failed... Then why 82 player online??
Anyone else still having trouble logging in?
y tf can i still not connect to this server
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14