ID:111515

Taking my old game and converting it to non anime, easy peasy.
Good luck! Glad someone took the time to make an easy transition instead of bawing about it.
Good luck, I eagerly look forward to it, and i'm so pleased theres a few people taking this direction with this situation.
Good bro i like to see the out come of your project convertion
New game about ninjas that's not limited to the "Naruto" thing. You can add in nunchucks and throwing stars and all that good stuff :3 lol
!!!! Very big YAY from me!
Pro. I enjoyed playing the alpha so I was sad to see it go. Glad to see someones taking the the initiative instead of rage quitting all together.
It's really not hard at all, just rename some of the key concepts and tweak them a bit. Perfect example, the Kaguya Clan becomes a Bone Manipulator, change the name of the techniques and alter them somewhat and you're done. Not as hard as i thought it was going to be.
i would like to help with iconning
[email protected]
best you'll find
A good iconner.. would call it Pixel art! i have my doubts! lol
Axerob wrote:
It's really not hard at all, just rename some of the key concepts and tweak them a bit. Perfect example, the Kaguya Clan becomes a Bone Manipulator, change the name of the techniques and alter them somewhat and you're done. Not as hard as i thought it was going to be.

So true lol

Looking forward to it Rob, let's see some good results!
Teka123 wrote:
A good iconner.. would call it Pixel art! i have my doubts! lol

I guess it's time to find out...!
Naruto0727 wrote:
Looking forward to it Rob, let's see some good results!

The Conversion at the moment is going well. I'm mainly doing the "clans" at the moments, converting them over and reworking some of their stuff.

I'd imagine the following changes are going to happen.

Rename Jutsu to Ninja Arts
Remove Handseals and replace it with something else, maybe words?
Rework Clans from the Anime and make them not bound
Rename Elemental Jutsus(Most of these I have come up with on my own so no need to change them)
Come up with an updated story line
Change Chakra into Chi
Small gameplay tweaks to make it more ninja like(Stealth gameplay, other things)
Introduction of sword based gameplay(Already in progress)
Take key concepts from the anime and change them around drastically(basically new "bloodlines")
i would love to help create some buildings and certain objects