ID:111633

WotM has proven to be a major issue for me. The lack of help has finally killed my interest in this project. That is also in part of the new Byond direction and wanting to make something I could get something out of. WotM's system is still sitting around and is slowly being converted with new graphics and sound to remove all copywrited material from the game. New ideas are being thought of that I wanted to do, but where never right for a fan game type of what I was doing.
My special DW game may get finished but it will be a community special only and will mark the end of my DW game development. Probably my fan game development all together.
This new original project has no plans yet as I am having major issues with graphics. So if I plan on continuing with an original game project I will need a graphic artist and a world designer (mapper). A music composer wouldn't hurt as my original music just doesn't contain the feel I was hoping for.
As for WotM's run. Pretty interesting system as it can test stable but then run with a couple major issues. These issues can not be fixed as they can not be recreated in test to find their source. I do know of runtimes coming over hud that has multipage code. That should be fixable as it never rose before in projects using that system. As for issues of story events when in party, without a runtime to mark what is happening and testing not recreating this issue, it may be sometime in a future project to fix that system.
Well Sylvia, if you need a mapper, look no further than me~. You know me too, so that helps.
Well I would certainly love to see WOTM get finished and be playable again. It was a fun game and seemed to have great potential. I understand though that it is very hard working on and coding a game by yoiurself. I wish I knew how to code so I could help but sadly I don't.

At least there's still SOE. Hopefully that doesn't bite the dust and I hope your DW game that your making is successful. I tried out Dragon Warrior Online a couple times and didn't care for it and tried out a couple Final Fantasy based games and a couple other games on Byond and didn't care much for them. SOE and War of the Magi are about the only two games on here that I've played that i really like.

I really would love if we could have both SOE and WOTM both but hopefully at least one will stay as well as your new DW game. The online gaming world needs more great games like SOE and WOTM.