BYOND: Martial Arts

by Ganing
BYOND: Martial Arts
A text-based martial arts game. Travel around the world, train, challenge friends, enter weekly tournaments, become the greatest there was. Do it now.
ID:111646

Poll: What should the acronym be for the game?

BMAC (BYOND Martial Arts Championship) 41% (5)
BFA (BYOND Fighters Alliance) 25% (3)
FND (Fighters Net Dream) 16% (2)
Other (In The Comments) 16% (2)

Login to vote.

I'm currently working on a martial arts game. (No. Not MMA.) It's going to be text based because I doubt anyone would want to create graphics for it. Mainly because I know no one does. I've checked. Anyways! Let's talk about it!

Right now I've got most of the Taekwondo section done. Currently TKD has 8 kicks, and 4 punches. Just have to finish it up and then I will begin working on the combat. After that, I'll finish the Capoeria section and then will continue to work on other systems within the game. After that, I'll work on the Shaolin Kung Fu and with that I'll finish up the skin and graphics and release! Once the game has been released, every Sunday evening/night there will be a tournament that will be hosted. With this tournament comes the possibility for medals and more.

That's all I've got to say right now about it, but it's going to be fun and I hope I can get quite a few people into it so that tournaments will be swell. :D