ID:111723

...this better be the best damn subscription content I've ever seen in a anime game. Lol.

Five bucks says it's a rip.
Oh man, where do I sign up for subscription features that I too can blow my money on in a rip.
I don't think that person gets math... or much of anything really.
The guy is apparently proud enough of it to spam advertise the game on a game I was playing at the time.
Hilarious.
Considering you only pay ~$9.00 for a yearly subscription according to those options, I dare say the subscription content wouldn't have to be that good at all.

I wonder if anyone who failed maths actaully went for the six month option.
Nah Tib, if you take the 6 weeks option, you pay $1 weekly, apparently. So that's still $52. However, if you want to commit to being a subscriber for 6 months at a time, you can pay the substantially lower sum of $36 a week; that's just $1,872 for the entire year--talk about a discount!

With that kind of money, they might be able to hire someone who actually works on the game! (or knows math)
That is messed up. If they are going to put up a subscription option, they should make it so that its NOT weekly and NEVER over 20$ unless its over a year subscription. And why WOULD anyone subscribe to a rip?

Also, it is a rip, since it doesn't come up in the search and I have also gotten pager-spammed/have people come to games and spam the link of their game =/
The lifetime sub is the best deal! (:
I paid for the 6 months, it was obviously the best deal around.
it was King Lion that Set that Up i didn't Just wanted to Clear that Up lol

-Elochai
$1 for 6 week sub.
$14 for 4 week sub?
$36 for 44 week sub?

That's pretty messed up. :/