ID:111755

Haven't done much over the last week or so because I brought an artist in and held off development for a bit to wait for some art, but, haven't been in contact with said artist since, so art for the game hasn't gone anywhere yet.

We did however decide on a theme. Fungi/mushroom type fantasy world thing. Not really sure how to explain, but everything will be based on different types of fungus and what not.

Today I went ahead and started development on the game again using temporary art (which I hate doing). I don't normally post screenshots for games so early into development, especially when temp art is involved, but two screenshots are posted below. Keep in mind, the art will be changed.

Because art isn't quite established yet and the theme may change if I have to find a different artist, not much specific content can be made. So I've started adding creeps and waves with varying health, speed, and so on. Once things are set in stone, I'll just rename them properly and add any polish.

Special abilities and bosses can't be done yet, though, until the theme and art is in or at least on the way.

Hopefully I will be able to post more information soon, with finished art included. I'd like to get the game into beta testing by the end of the month, but, we'll just have to wait and see.

Edit: For those people wondering, this is a "tower defense" game. You can view older information (and maybe find more info) by viewing the last two posts made on this member page.
This looks interesting, but you kind of leave us wondering what this is even if you did mention you'll probably post more info later.
Duelmaster409 wrote:
This looks interesting, but you kind of leave us wondering what this is even if you did mention you'll probably post more info later.

It's a "tower defense" game. Sorry, I've made two previous posts over the last two or so weeks and forgot to re-mention things in this post. I'll edit the post.
@Aaiko if you need a artist i will help you out and we can get this done Just drop me a Im [email protected]
I just came to that interface.
Never mind the games graphics, the interface looks Great, and hell those place holders look good enough lol.

Nice job so far, looking forward to a new screenshot when the themes are in.
That looks awesome. Nice work :D
This looks like it will be LOADS of fun. Can't wait.