Naruto: Evolution

by WildStyleProductions
Naruto: Evolution
The destiny is yours...
thank you u need to fix bug bc u can remake but you will be at same level and same skills so ppl can abuse and u can get all jinchurikes btw load button isnt really working for me do i need to save manually or is it a bug
ok i still cant load my charater i loaded him but i am still on start screen so im gonna press start if i get another bijuu ill ask a gm to remove it ok bc i dont want them to think i remade for bijuu but u need to get load glitch fixed
@Angel981995 ->

Probably ask the host (Kenny34) to Wipe your file ? Just give him your key and tell him to delete your PlayerSave on Gutsy and there , fresh new character .
thank u ill try that
I would licke to get admin msn or skype becoes have few idea to make game much better so pm me in byond if you wuont..
how long is the game goin 2 be down??? and r we goin 2 have to start over
@Timothysealey
->

Nope , no Wipe . I'll talk to host , sorry the team has been so busy with v1.04 they didn't realize the game was down ../
If i can have some screen shot of the game on the hub because some players want screen shot or new player want like me screen shot on the hub so more players play this game :D
Training needs to be altered. This game needs some NFF icons and I would play it all day =D.

Need to lower some reqs and alter Skill point system.
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Training needs to be altered. This game needs some NFF icons and I would play it all day =D.

Need to lower some reqs and alter Skill point system.

You're just asking for a rip.
what are the clans
Mines been loading for over 5 minutes??? guessing thats not normal?
hmmm 0.o wtf am i the only one that the in game macros wont work for him? i mean i pressed attack on 1 and when i press 1 nothing happens i need to click the verb to make it attack really uncomfortable
cool its easy to get a cursed seal
-5% chance of being borned with a demon 1-9 ( byond member)
non byond member is 0 % ?
Atriosv3 wrote:
You're just asking for a rip.

This is in fact a RIP...
It also says

-10 Skillpoint Bounus

-Secret jutsu's

-Leveling system faster

And I didn't get any bonus skillpoints nor have I noticed any faster leveling to my brothers account.
Mystery16 wrote:
It also says

-10 Skillpoint Bounus

-Secret jutsu's

-Leveling system faster

And I didn't get any bonus skillpoints nor have I noticed any faster leveling to my brothers account.

That info is phased out, those bonuses was from TGN, but as it seems, they didn't delete it.
The team is still fixing those ;) .
whenever i log onto an existing character, my screen goes black. please help.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6