Dragon Ball Legacy

by Eldin
Dragon Ball Legacy
A game which is a tribute to original db series
there was an annoying bug :O I took a good care of that :D everything's pretty fine now ;))
wtf i just join for first time and says im banned -.-
I've found another annoying bug, it randomly happens that when I begin to self train the screen window on the left (with map characters etc) gets all black and I can't see anymore nothing, while I can still see stats, the chat etc. Sometime begins to flash and I can see the map for a moment and the moment later nothing again...it's strange because it happens only in this game, if you can please fix it, I wonder if it happens only to me?
-.- I've been banned again because I tried to create an half saiyan and when I put in the name the game just got stuck into the creation screen again, it's the third time that happens and I had to exit from game and relog and I got banned for doing that...Really Eldin...you should really remove the auto ban function...it just mess up the game, a manual ban is more than enough.
Eldin can i host a version i LOVE this game and i want to do something to help out and my friends would join if i hosted cause i have tried to host a game (didn't work for some reason ppl cant join...) every 1 wanted to join because they think im good or something especially callen so i guess thats it and if its ok i would like to apply for GM so if u can give me the app format ill try that ok thx ill veiw this often to see for replies thx again!
i'll view*
Just joined and i got banned o.o like this is my first time playing and i got banned is something wrong here lol?
lol. I made 3 characters right. Then by accident i pressed delete and it said im banned.
can i be unband please i make more than 3 saiyans and i did not know so can i please be unbande its say for 24 hours and now after 3 days i still banned
i am banned for make 3 saiyans.Please unban me,i love Drgonball Legacy plz D:
ATTENTION GAME CREATOR,*Warning long post* YOU NEED TO REMOVE HITROSHI FROM HIS ADMIN POSITION REASON: FIRST LAST NIGHT HE BANNED ME, BUT IT WAS ONLY CAUSE HE WAS DRUNK, AND NOW HE BANNED ME FOR ASKING A QUESTION ABOUT FUSION DANCE, THIS SHIT WILL NOT STAND, I REALLY like your game, but god, abusive admins like that need to be removed and banned, i just asked one question about a skill ,ONE FUCKIN QUESTION and he bans me for it,
In response to XxTheDarkPrinceXx
Wrong, You were rude to Staff and players and i already gave you a warning last time.

And i kindly unbanned you afterwards, Even though you were disrespectful and rude towards your peers.
In response to XxTheDarkPrinceXx
XxTheDarkPrinceXx wrote:
ATTENTION GAME CREATOR,*Warning long post* YOU NEED TO REMOVE HITROSHI FROM HIS ADMIN POSITION REASON: FIRST LAST NIGHT HE BANNED ME, BUT IT WAS ONLY CAUSE HE WAS DRUNK, AND NOW HE BANNED ME FOR ASKING A QUESTION ABOUT FUSION DANCE, THIS SHIT WILL NOT STAND, I REALLY like your game, but god, abusive admins like that need to be removed and banned, i just asked one question about a skill ,ONE FUCKIN QUESTION and he bans me for it,

Wrong, You were rude to Staff and players and i already gave you a warning last time.

And i kindly unbanned you afterwards, Even though you were disrespectful and rude towards your peers.
Heroes628:
You have no right to mute someone just for correcting your "grammar" and "spelling" skills. Afterward, I kindly told you that was an abuse and you basically just booted me right after. That's quite funny, coming from an admin who thinks he's being all cool and fair. So, I taught you a lesson on my game for trying to being a "smart ass". Guess it all evens out.
In response to LightningNinja91
LightningNinja91 wrote:
Heroes628:
You have no right to mute someone just for correcting your "grammar" and "spelling" skills. Afterward, I kindly told you that was an abuse and you basically just booted me right after. That's quite funny, coming from an admin who thinks he's being all cool and fair. So, I taught you a lesson on my game for trying to being a "smart ass". Guess it all evens out.

OK you don't know the situation so please stop amusing stuff. I was kindly joking with you then you started to get serious, I made a small typo then you started pointing out every single of my flaws, Then you gave bad regards to me afterwards, And FYI the difference between you and I is, I never banned you. So when it comes you abuse friend your definable in every way.
Wrong, I'm on my alt - Perfectionist. It's actually funny you kept denying your actions. I don't want you to do anything really absurd on MY game. Besides, I only got on to talk to Dtwon.

Kind regards,
Why would i do anything on your game?

Why would anyone?

I only bothered to join your game to prove a point, Unlike you who game strolling on dragon ball legacy who attempted to argue with a admin. However you got your just deserts and got booted, So please stop crying over a boot.
In response to Heroes628
Heroes628 wrote:
Why would i do anything on your game?

Why would anyone?

I only bothered to join your game to prove a point, Unlike you who game strolling on dragon ball legacy who attempted to argue with a admin. However you got your just deserts and got booted, So please stop crying over a boot.
Cried over a boot? I lol'd harshly. Kiddo, I've never cared about the boot, only cared about YOU abusing YOUR said powers. Now, you're trying to comment on MY game on how abusive owner I am and how I could steal someone's source. It's quite funny on how much you don't know about MY game and it's history. I also gave out credits where it was due. What about you? You're the one to talk. You came on and tried to troll on my alt. That's quite funny, trying to "clear up things" by coming on my game to talk with my alt, telling him to stop "Q,Q'ing". Why could one get on my game just to talk about that? That seems suspicious and weird, if you ask me. Me trolling? I haven't done anything, but to correct your grammar/spelling skills. You're the one who muted me out of nowhere just because I corrected you, then after I said you're abusing your powers - you went too far by booting me off, not only once, but twice. That's when I stopped coming back in. /End rant.

Alright Please Calm Down

We will discuss about your rational behavior afterwards.

I barley bothered to read your long and boring post so please be humble and control your anger.

Thank You, Heroes628.
In response to Heroes628
Heroes628 wrote:
Alright Please Calm Down

We will discuss about your rational behavior afterwards.

I barley bothered to read your long and boring post so please be humble and control your anger.

Thank You, Heroes628.
By all means, feel free to discuss with me over what? Anger? I lol'd... I'm actually, in fact, laughing so hard that you'd think that of me. It seems like you didn't want to continue this conversation because you knew you did something WRONG and wasn't able to back up your own actions - therefore, they're really were abusive. If you wish to talk to me via pager, please feel free to add my key(LightningNinja91) or add my msn([email protected]). But, I don't really like the way you did things with your administration powers. They weren't, by my own prescriptive, right thing to do.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5