Dragon Ball Legacy

by Eldin
Dragon Ball Legacy
A game which is a tribute to original db series
Alright You Win Happy?

Do you want your medal now?

Here you go sir Congratulations You just Won the Award for the biggest idiot.

Why do you continue on wasting your time with this?

I'm not raging on a game over a boot now am I?

If you want to be treated with respect you have to earn it, Not stand there like a idiot insulting your superiors understand?

Good now that you understand please know that i was joking when i booted you.
In response to Heroes628
Heroes628 wrote:
Alright You Win Happy?

Do you want your medal now?

Here you go sir Congratulations You just Won the Award for the biggest idiot.

Why do you continue on wasting your time with this?

I'm not raging on a game over a boot now am I?

If you want to be treated with respect you have to earn it, Not stand there like a idiot insulting your superiors understand?

Good now that you understand please know that i was joking when i booted you.
Here we go again, calling me an idiot. Booting as a joke isn't very suggestive idea. It leds to an argument like this, my dear friend. I'm wasting my time on this to help you UNDERSTAND that you can't do things as you wish to do so, unless they're really necessary! Also, respect to superiors? How am I being disrespectful to the superiors? If you're actually thinking me trying to correct your grammar/spelling as a form of disrespect, my dear friend, you're seriously wrong. I have had a lot of people doing that to me on my game and I don't really mind them. You, on other hand, do. You seriously need to rethink your actions before doing them. I'm deeply sorry that you thought I've disrespected you. I have never really got on to just disrespect anyone, but to talk to Dtwon. It's in my nature to correct someone, no matter who they are. It's how I am and who I am. Hence, the alt's key name being Perfectionist. I'll refrain from making an additional comment, because quite frankly -- it's like talking to a kid who kept thinking he has done the right thing.

Kindest regards,
I don't see how your commends are the kindest regards?

And no i don't think correcting my grammar is disrespecting me not at all, The owner corrects my grammar as well sometimes and i correct his.

But what was disrespectful was after you corrected my grammar by calling me an idiot and making excuses such as you need to speak to Dtwon to cover up trolling a server.

Dear sir calling me a kid will get you nowhere close to being dealt with your irrational behavior.

Now please stop this monstrous behavior.

I have no need to contact you when i can easily deal with you here.

Sincerely

Heroes628
Oh, please supply a screenie to show me saying "idiot" - because, quite frankly, I've never recalled naming someone that. If you cannot supply me with that screenie, you're - by all purposes - a liar. You've just lost yourself an appeal from me. Good riddance, sir. I've never trolled the server, only to correct your skills and to talk to you about your abuse. C'mon, get real kid. I'm losing you here, man.
I don't need a screenshot when i have over 4 witnesses my dear dumb ass ^^

Please do us a favor and stop spamming us your worthless heap of comments.

Out of all the people i met, You are the first to rage over a boot.

Good sir i believe i got banned on your server for proving a point?

So in actuality you are the one who abused.

Good Day Sir.

Heroes628.
In response to Heroes628
Heroes628 wrote:
I don't need a screenshot when i have over 4 witnesses my dear dumb ass ^^

Please do us a favor and stop spamming us your worthless heap of comments.

Out of all the people i met, You are the first to rage over a boot.

Good sir i believe i got banned on your server for proving a point?

So in actuality you are the one who abused.

Good Day Sir.

Heroes628.
Witnesses don't verify the claim you may have been accusing with, the solid proof I can only accept is the screenshot. Also, the reason I raged over that boot was that it is an abuse - dumbass. I banned you because you booted me, which is also an abuse, just to teach you a fucking lesson... arsehole. ;D
They Don't?

That's why in the court they sometimes call out a witness.

I have 4 solid people verifying of you trolling on this server and Calling an Admin a idiot.

I really don't care if you call me a dumb ass or a asshole cause i know that justice has been served, Ever watch judge Judy, She can be a real bitch i know XD, But she does her job right.

I'm also doing the same so please save me the small talk and move on with your life.

Appreciated

Heroes628.
The only difference is this is interwebs. People tend to lie on these things, which is why the solid proof that can be used in "online courts" is the screenshots.

Oh, yeah. You're a full-pledged bitch, I can get that. Have a good day, kiddo.

~Razor.
would you be so kind to drop it ? No one got harmed or killed right ? no one actually gives a crap about what happened and none feels hurt so please stop this pointless argument, okey? thanks and have a nice day
You know what i was actually going to Befriend you, Maybe this whole conversation thing would move on.

So LightningNinja91 i apologize for booting you i don't know if you're going to accept my apology or not. It's your choice I'll just be the mature one to end this matter.

I really think you're a great person and no I'm not kissing up.

You remind me of my old friend he was sincere and stood up for what was right.

So i apologize.

Heroes628.
It can be arranged, my dear friend. I was..., on another hand, easily enraged on the fact you booted me. But, apologize accepted. I apologize for the whole incident.

~Razor
Thank you :)
Eldin can you check if i am banned cause when the window pops up it says connecting then the window just disappears and dragon ball legacy dosent appear please reply to me if i am banned or something else is wrong thank you
something is wrong i see connecting to game then the window dissappears i dont know why? please help me with this problem please
In response to Francis31
Francis31 wrote:
Eldin can you check if i am banned cause when the window pops up it says connecting then the window just disappears and dragon ball legacy dosent appear please reply to me if i am banned or something else is wrong thank you Kyller Mad has that problem too.

Why am i banned i never played this game even :( and i want to try cause my friend says that this game is so awsome so please unban me!.. :/
Someone unban me from the game. I recreated more than 3 times just to see what would happen, but a ban?? Seriously??
Saskee You gonna be Unbanned within 24 Hours :)
In response to TheKing00
Good. I mean there is no reason for the game to go crazy like that. I just recreated more than 3 times and it IP-Banned me for God's sake!
In response to LightningNinja91
i just read the whole thing, ive played dark renegade, ive seen thing on there, ik he's a good admin/person (wish the game were back up), and superiors? no, just no, as some games say admins and gms are just reguler players with the power to ENFORCE RULES, so in booting him you showed abuse on a level that shows you are not even to be considered a superior, he corrected grammer, showed a point, and ive been burned on witnesses before, ik they can lie, especialy online.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5