thanks cant tell if it was sarcasm or not xD but i try my best with my art :P and do we need to keep negative post i mean if you like drama I can start some :P Dragon take fast! *Punches dragon* lols jk
Thank you very much.
Kaien007 wrote:
thanks cant tell if it was sarcasm or not xD but i try my best with my art :P and do we need to keep negative post i mean if you like drama I can start some :P Dragon take fast! *Punches dragon* lols jk

.> *steals Ayumo's Cookie* Muahahahaha. Also there has been a mystery theif on Spatial Publics who steals peoples items. If you can find who it is on the website, then you win something awesome!
Thank you Lige
Spatialpublics wrote:
The Kingdom Heart game is affiliated with us. The owner has his own staff and wanted it to be apart of our organization. So technically we aren't "creating" it. Just promoting it for a friend. ;D

um you asked me to join you remember?
You ask jin and i had my forum then you wanted to merge with meh
Kaien007 wrote:
Spatialpublics wrote:
The Kingdom Heart game is affiliated with us. The owner has his own staff and wanted it to be apart of our organization. So technically we aren't "creating" it. Just promoting it for a friend. ;D

um you asked me to join you remember?
You ask jin and i had my forum then you wanted to merge with meh

Ayumo. Dragon merged with us. That didn't mean that we own it. Its still Your game. Unless you say its SPs.
I didnt affiliate with spatial im apart of it is what im sayin. so you right it is SPs :P FTW
Kaien007 wrote:
fugsnarf have you tried the beta yet?

That wasn't my point at all. I like Kingdom Hearts and the game could be very good. The point is that the post tried to sound very professional and as if there was some BYOND revolution going on here. However, it was just a fan game. Fan games are all fine and dandy, but it kind of ruined the emotion the post was going for.
Not to be a jerk but how does the post sound "unprofessional"? I mean, all that was said was they want to affiliate and change byond gaming. Not start a revolution. Though I can understand where you might get the concept from. Just don't think about it too hard.
I believe every game had to have been based on some kinda fan game. I mean its where we can have a good start on actually making Out of the blue grand spankin (who says that nowdays 0~0) Original Games. I say everything needs a start. Thats where fan games come in. Its something that ignites the spark of creativity that can soon create a flame full of posibilties for its use.
Page: 1 2