ID:111942

Keywords: byond, publics, spatial
We are Spatial Publics. We are here to promote ourselves, our games, and expand our name throughout the net. Our mission is to affiliate with people interested in our cause and we in return will help them in their mission to the best of our abilities. Which brings us to here. We plan to change BYOND Games. One of our games we have is Kingdom Hearts Phantom Dynasties Made by Ayumo. So We hope to see our goals met. Our Website if you would like to affiliate with us or ask us to help you make a BYOND Game. Thank you.

~SP

PS we also have a Youtube Channel if you would like to be friends with us or subscribe to us.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Spatialpublics
O hai :P
Hello
I love to join your dev team
Sure. Just register on the website. Should be easy.
It all sounded good. Then you said Kingdom Hearts.

Either way, welcome to BYOND!
You people are idiots. We aren't new to BYOND.
Admiral Palleon wrote:

Slinky be nice.
Admiral Palleon wrote:

Your teams posts a somewhat confusing introduction piece, then you insult people when they have the audacity to say "Hello!" and "Welcome to BYOND!"? You're absolutely right - you must not be new to BYOND.
fugsnarf have you tried the beta yet? Alot of poeple did seem to enjoy it. Its mostly original and most icons are made by me or my buddy in crime lols. Its got a story mode, New mobs , and will have no worlds and classes. I do recomend you try it before you say stuff. (Ive seen some other games like it but the base is like not made by the other game) (Curse you Source Extractor!! (beareful who you give host files too by the way)and icon share xD)So im not gonna bash you and call out ignorant little *beep beep* and if you dont like KH then its your opinion
Slinky has that habit to jump first and react later. >.> goes to the side. Good going Slinky, You ruined our peaceful introduction. Bad Boy!
"Alot of power as far as hosting games"? The heck's that supposed to mean?
From the KH fan game you guys are creating I could tell you aren't very professional...No offense.

He hosts a server so people can play in the server :P something like that lol im just a pixel artist :3
Meaning he only hosts. He doesn't have any influence as far as making decisions concerning our Organization.
how so o.o odazler?
The Kingdom Heart game is affiliated with us. The owner has his own staff and wanted it to be apart of our organization. So technically we aren't "creating" it. Just promoting it for a friend. ;D
By the way guys the only reason the hub doesnt look good right now cause its being redone srry for the inconvience
We would like to apologize on Admiral Palleon (a.k.a. Slinky)'s Rude behavior. As We said, he jumps first before thinking. However feel free to stop by the website and check out the videoes.
You guys be serious on deleting negative post? @The Butthole.

Anyways, you appear and act professional, and your webiste has a lot of HTML, your forums organized, and your games very original (Icon-wise)

Good Luck~
Page: 1 2