ID:112029

After getting a few break throughs with music and mob icons War of the Magi's system is going through a change and becoming something new. What exactly is unknown at this time, but it will NOT be a fan game. Finally getting past some delays in making an original game, a few still remain. Not having a dedicated graphic artist. So the other path is too find rpg style graphics that are open for public use or the artist(s) have given permission for anyone to use for any project. I have been out of the RPG Maker loop for 5 years now and no longer know where to find these resources people have made for public use. If anyone could help link me to a few good sites it would be greatly appreciated.
Haven't really tried myself (on blckberry) but you can try this : http://www.lostgarden.com/2006/07/ more-free-game-graphics.html
Word of advice to everyone don't trust anything DPhoenix says. He has made it obvious that he doesn't care about any of the players that play his games. You'll be sorry if you trsut him if you haven't already figured that out.
Are you fucking kidding me Necro? Get over yourself!