Poll: Which category would you like to see a new BYOND Game made in

Acarde 20% (10)
Anime 28% (14)
Casual 4% (2)
Shooter 10% (5)
RP 22% (11)
Miscellaneous 14% (7)

Login to vote.

We apologize if we weren't clear enough but, we were talking to a few people about making a awesome BYOND game. However we were trying to figure out what the game should be based off. Some people had asked for a shooters. Others asked for an Original RP or even the next Arcade. It has been made quite clear that Anime games might be good to some extent but they just don't do it now-a-days. So if you could take a vote we might have a new idea on our next project. If you happen to have another category please post a comment underneath. Thank you!
Well i'll be first to vote for an RP game.

But you mean Role Playing Game as in hacking away at enemy's with character development and learning things, meeting people and becoming a hero. Right?

I'm no good at this RP-ing Text !
For RP I think it should be something like Humans vs. [insert race/organization here].
Im with Teka Rps were you fight with a Text based battle system is lame sorry it just has no appeal
Im down with anime :P cause i love it.
I've been meaning to ask but has there been an attempt of a Devil May Cry game on BYOND?
I dont really know. Everyone hopes for making the next most popular byond game behind things like Nostagalia and DBZ HU. But, really, its not the playerbase that counts. Its the game iself.
But wait, BYOND already has a good shooter: Decadence.

Is there something that players are looking for that isn't present in Decadence?
Decadence about hits home as far as a BYOND-based shooter goes so attempting to make a "huge hit" against Decadence would be like trying to tear down a brick wall with a rubber mallet.

I would vote for arcade since BYOND doesn't have very many **new** arcade games that are worth playing longer than a few minutes.
Very hard to choose from...>.< Either Arcade, Original RP, or Anime(which we didn't think would get such high votes. O.O). Personally, was hoping for shooter to be high but *shrugs*.

We thank you for your participation and for your reward is a free cookie!