Bleach Online (RP)

by Obsidian Gaming
Bleach Online (RP)
A completely unique role playing game.
In response to Falcon lazorz
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Avainer1 wrote:
Falcon lazorz wrote:
I'd say a turn off from this game would be the absolutely horrible RPing in the screenshots. If that is the owner of the game then god help the players..

1)That is a new RPer that we, the community taught how to RP in a matter of three weeks. He improved now. His name is Bind, sure you can find him online.

2)Hishido does not roleplay anymore, for some reason that he has not mentioned. He is probably one of the best roleplayers I've seen.

3)Unlike the other games, the staff's RP does not overrule in anyway. If staff make mistakes, players can pick them up and talk about it. If Issue occurs, report on forum, staff might be removed if it's super serious and you'll be given the 'deserved thing' if you are right.

I'm pretty sure i've seen you somewhere.. on either DU or HU2 maybe? Maybe not lol. I remember your name though. I know now that it isn't the owner and I would like to apologize if I showed disrespect towards him/her.

He's on DU, I'm not sure about HU2 though.
In response to MasterSpectra
Hello, my Pirates Online buddy.
I bossed out HU1. Not Hu2! I was one of them amaozing Ezers. ALso, who is spectra? New stalker?...
Trolololo that was like my.. Very Very first wipe ever and i didnt play* RP games dat much ^_^.
In response to Avainer1
Avainer1 wrote:
I bossed out HU1. Not Hu2! I was one of them amaozing Ezers. ALso, who is spectra? New stalker?...

Check DU hub, your on like every page when they yell "ABUSE".
Why did the game go down =(? It was completely without warning pfbtbfbfbf!
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Why did the game go down =(? It was completely without warning pfbtbfbfbf!

Looking into it.
game be dwonz
Greetings,

I'm 99% sure that Spectra took the game down, as my shell privileges have been rescinded. Now, you guys have a choice. I can put the game back on Avainer's shell, but that means that we have to wipe as I can't get the savefiles back from Spectra's shell. Or, I can keep the game down until the 28th, which would've been when the wipe would have ended anyway. I'm leaving the choice up to you guys ;)

Kind Regards
Hishido
Why has Spectra done this, again?
Lmao, copy paste:
Due to a recent amount of DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) and/or DoS (Denial of Service) attacks, your server have been temporary suspended.
lol.... ^_^
Wipe.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Wipe.

+1 if youre still going with this >-<
Tbh as far as that wipe went it was one of the best we'd had for a long time. Personally I would rather wait a few days to see if anything changes with Spec's shell and if not, then wipe.
According to Spectra, his shell was terminated and it's not possible to get the save files back. This, in effect, means that we have to wipe. I'm putting the game back up on Avainer's shell, and all Figure positions are open once more. I really apologize for this - it was completely out of my control.
Not a problem, Hishidooooo ^_^ by: Bind Teh Ninja.
I'll put BOR back up asap. Expect a different link. My first shell has expired, as I am looking for my second one's info. Don't worry, I have the saves backed up.
Sooooo why is BO:R down again? <3
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8