Bleach Online (RP)

by Obsidian Gaming
Bleach Online (RP)
A completely unique role playing game.
Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay will be relaunching soon. A completely fresh start. I'm dusting off some of the rough edges of the game to bring in some new RP elements. I'm redoing leveling, adding soft caps, and removing the level cap. I hope you guys are missing the game as much as I am, and I am sorry for my behavior towards it over the past few months. Nevertheless, when it comes back, expect daily updates, and a much more pleasant attitude from me.

Kind Regards,
Hishido
I don't get it on the main HUB legal action may be taken if you take icons. The icons are from BSOC, with some different pixels here and there. You can tell where they truly came from.
If you don't already have someone working on it, I'd love if I were given the chance to fix the icons. I'm not really good at making them, but it seems that more than half of them were made for a completely different base, or just wrong. And that much, I'm able to fix on my own.
In response to Masterdarwin88
my apologies, my friend borrowed my account and made some nasty comments around other games as well , i apologize for that comment have a good day.
@Naruto0727

First of all, 95% of icons in game are 100% original, drawn by myself.

The icons that are from BSOC are the hair icons. The Shikai/Bankai/Res icons are from BLN. The reason for this is because it is an RP game. It could've been text based for all a role player is concerned.

The icons the hub refers to are the original icons in the game.
Hello everyone!

It's been quite a while since anything's been posted in regards to Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay, and I thought I'd let you guys in on some of the things that I've been working on.

Firstly, I -am- working on a new Bleach Role Playing game. It will be RP based, yes, but it will not be anything like BOR. It's a completely new, completely separate game.

Secondly, I've been getting requests on and off from some of you for BOR to be put back up while I work on that game. I'm completely up for doing it, but I have to establish who's interested in seeing it up again (and will play it again) before I do anything about it.

Thirdly, I've become much more lax and so forth. I won't rule with an IRON CLAD FIST anymore (yay). If you're interested in fun, interesting RP, simply leave your name below this comment with a thumbs up if you'd like to see the game up once more. Otherwise, just make a post on the forums ;) If we get about 10-15 thumbs up, I'll try and find a host to bring it back up.

Anyway, have a good one guys!

Kind Regards,
Hishido
In response to Hishido
Woot.
Thumbs up
Sure i'm up for that, most of my best Rp times were on BOR.
Made my day.
I'm up for it. Been checking every few days to see if it's back up yet.
I guess I'm in aswell. Kinda like to RP in free time, even though I'm not that good... xD
I'll attempt to put it up once we have around 10 replies to this message ;) In the meantime, if you can provide a shell server please send me a message over MSN. My MSN is [email protected]
Man, can't wait to RP again. I am preparing a character for the first wipe, and I hope I finally can have a role in the events. By they way anyone remembers me? I suppose not...
In response to Hishido
Oh hell yes, One of the best RP games in my opinion, so please, if you would put the game back up, Twould be awesome!
In response to Hishido
Oh, if I had seen this before xD I sure look forward to playing this game again.
Thumbs Up~ Bind approves this so called "Relaunch!".
Alright, I'll bring the game back up. Unfortunately, nobody has contacted me with shell details so I don't know how long it's going to take.
Where / How can i go to the forums? I'd like to apply for some figures if they're not taken already..
This game needs a revive D:..I'll be online from time to time if you want to rp or something.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8