Bleach Online (RP)

by Obsidian Gaming
Bleach Online (RP)
A completely unique role playing game.
Umm, like what happen admin's havent logged on in a while. Game still up people still wanting to play so can some one come watch over the server. Incase of bugs, grading and people being complete no rpers. :)[on the other hand can i be a temp admin there's a lot of people who likes the game.}
In response to Killer mark
Killer mark wrote:
Umm, like what happen admin's havent logged on in a while. Game still up people still wanting to play so can some one come watch over the server. Incase of bugs, grading and people being complete no rpers. :)[on the other hand can i be a temp admin there's a lot of people who likes the game.}

I'll stay on for a few hours a day, making one or two "Rewarders" if needed. (People who can grade others.)
Well once a game falls it takes some serious effort to make it run properly again. I think those interested could start mobilizing people towards the game, eventually some of the old admins, enforcers,... should return too even if just to appoint someone else for the job. I'll try to stay arround, every active player counts to get this going again.
umm when can we play bleach again
Give it some time. They gonna bring it back. But for now im stuck bored to death playing random roleplay games.
lol i see
A new host has been found, temporarily. I'll be on every now and then to check it out, and possibly grade/pick grades for the wipe.
Connecting to byond://24.111.199.218:50452...connected The game is still up.. Just not showing on the hub
Oh wow this game is back. Yays. I feel like it's been forever.
_> where the heck is the game? lol Hishido. I help bring the game back and when I come back it's gone lol.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8