Bleach Online (RP)

by Obsidian Gaming
Bleach Online (RP)
A completely unique role playing game.
I attempted to contact the both of you, but I haven't received any response as of yet.
Raging noobs be ragin'. Like noobs.
Shell's down. Need a shell. If you can help contact me at [email protected]
I really wish we could find someone to host...It gets hectic when things like this happen. I feel bad for Hishido, putting all the effort into the game and then having to scrounge around for money. Makes me wish I could pay for stuff.
Hishido I suggest not using a shell because...

1. This has happened many times

2. You don't have money and not many people have money to share

3. There are many free 24/7 host out there that would love to host a game like BOR...

Just a suggestion...
To my knowledge, I already have a shell provided for Obsidian as I am the Shell Host, but no one seems to pay attention to little me. >_>
As I was reading some of the comments on the moderators rewarding etc.I would like to add my 2 cents, since everyone else is.At one point I had a problem with a moderator named Felagund.Even though at that time he HATED my guts and I hated his he, still put aside his personal feelings and rewarded me for my role playing, even going as far as to correct me if I missed something or misspelled a word.Soon after our differences were resolved and we're now very good friends.As far as I know the moderators/admins haven't been biased with rewarding experience points.

Someone mentioned some biased things in-game.I --->kinda<--- see where this is coming from since I've (probably)experienced it myself.I won't name anyone in particular, but it seems some people who have played this game longer,(this person was even on the roster to be wipe leader, I might add.) and have a "buddy buddy" relationship with some of the admins/moderators, they get their tiny perks here and there.

I mean this person didn't want anything to do with me until his moderator(s?) friend twisted some words.The only person who brought justice here was Jin, adding a 'certain' rule that would level the playing field.But this person saw it as "well this rule doesn't apply yet, so I better get rid of this guy before it is".(referring to the level cap).He even went so far as of contradicting himself to get rid of me, and almost breaking a few rules.But the reason why I'm telling you this is for 1 reason.To amuse you,by showing that there COULD be biased acts taking place, but there's a thin line between what is and isn't.

Note:I didn't say this was biased, I said I (probably) experienced some biased things in-game, and there COULD be some biased acts taking place.Whether this is biased or not is your speculation.For those of you who are not familiar with the word.

biased past participle, past tense of bi·as (Verb)
1. Show prejudice for or against (someone or something) unfairly: "the tests were biased against women"; "a biased view of the world".
2. Influence unfairly to invoke favoritism:"her story failed to bias the jury"<---I find this example quite amusing, don't you? :)

Good day.*tips hat*
Sincerely, Masaomi Kida
@Michael Pol
Would like to be Anime Headquater's shell hoster.?
Anime HQ wrote:
@Michael Pol
Would like to be Anime Headquater's shell hoster.?

I charge for hosting to keep the costs of the shell to a minimum. Page me, I leave my key online 24/7.
Ok I will wen I qet da chance...
Anime HQ wrote:

I GET THE IDEA!
Lol sorry about that xD
It's fine. Just contact me if you are interested in knowing a rate.
O nd do you have a msn.? I don't really like pagin people...it faster with msn
Kk great add me [email protected]
I already did. You're offline.
Ok I saw the request I added yhu...
Ok I saw the request I added yhu...
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 7 8