ID:112233

If you haven't bought it yet, please do! It's amazing. The story starts out from Mortal Kombat 1 and progresses through Mortal Kombat 3. The cinematics are awesome, and allows me to remember such a great story. If you have a PS3 and this game, add me!

PSN: Branksyb0y
Hmm interesting. I might do so~
Giant Bomb was going apeshit over the story, apparently the way they handle it is completely seamless and you don't see a single loading screen from start to finish.

One thing though, what exclusive stuff does the 360 version get? Kratos seems pretty cool but I absolutely hate the PS3 controller.
No exclusives for Xbox 360. The PS3 controller works better for fighting games in my opinion. I haven't had any trouble. The story is seemless, and you can't even tell if it's the combat sequences, or the actual cutscene.
It's not the responsiveness of the buttons I don't like, it's the shape of the controller and the material it's made out of. The 360 controller is very ergonomic, the buttons seem placed in perfect positions and the controller is made out of a hard, durable plastic. The controller has a little weight to it and feels like it will still work fine years from now.

The PS3 controller on the other hand is a 15+ year old design which hasn't gone through any major revisions besides adding the analog sticks. Because of the shape of the controller and the button layout it's less comfortable to use for extended periods of time. It also feels like it's made out of cheaper material than the older Playstation controllers. Gripping it tightly seems to make the plastic bend, almost as if the shell is about to pop off. The R2/L2 "triggers" also seem like a last minute addition to a very old and dated design.
I would love to if not for the total lack of psn right now. >_>
Yeah, it sucks. Hopefully it gets resolved by Tuesday at least...