ID:112364

If we could have a moment of your time. We've been updating our website recently and are trying to get more ways of improving it to be "user friendly". All we're asking is to see on a 1-10 scale basis on how good the site is. Please submit any comments, questions, concerns, suggestions or any feedback. Thank You!

~Spatial Publics

P.S. Free cookie for anyone who registers! :D
Whoops. Forgot to put the website link.. Silly me. It can be acessed by clicking the homepage button or http://www.spatialpublics.com

Okay everyone gets a free cookie! Lets see if you can get 2 ^^
Look's Space-ial lol.

Pretty good though :)

But i have to say it's not a theme i like that much, so i dropped a bit off the score from that.

So it's a 6/10 from me.
The background image doesn't look too great on a 1080 high resolution. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25338425/spacialpublics.png

I didn't realise there was a sidebar until I started wondering what that odd looking thing to the side was - it should perhaps be expanded by default? Also, in that sidebar, the chatango flash thingo is a bit too wide, and creates unnecessary horizontal scroll bars for the entire sidebar.

The title boxes for the boxes down below could use a different font colour, or background colour - not really sure. It's just a bit hard to read black on dark blue. (The boxes containing "Events This Month", "Users Online", etc.)

The banner image up top has some obvious artifacts visible, consider a higher quality compression?

For the banner links such as "Dark Magicians Academy", etc., the text doesn't have a consistent distance from the bottom of the banner. Sometimes it's 1 pixel, sometimes 2, and sometimes 0. It's pretty noticeable.

In the writers workshop tab, there's an image missing.

I like the font.
Good luck!
Lol. It's pretty good from what I can tell.
It's clustered and hard to navigate.
Things to improve:
-Color scheme/background images
-Organization
-Layout reform
-The banner needs fit the layout, also add a border to it and make it match
-The text is often hard to read, fix that
-The The sidebar is really annoying

Those are the main ones off the top of my head. I'd give it a 3/10.