ID:112380

Keywords: nestalgia
I've been MIA because I've been super busy lately (on top of battling a bad cold for the past week or so)... but today's jam-packed announcements will hopefully make up for that!

Free Subscriptions For All
The v1.44 update will be going live on all servers later this evening (EDIT: Changed, see below). Once it's up, everyone who logs into the game will have free subscriber access through Monday. Try out the extra character classes, use some dyes, and treat yourself to fast travel all over the world!

Subscriptions on Sale!
Through Monday we're also offering some great sales on NEStalgia subscriptions:

If you've been holding out then now is the perfect time to grab your subscription, or to gift one to a friend. Remember, this sale will only last through Monday.

v1.44 Update
Spiff has prepared so many small fixes for today that I figured we ought to bump up the version number and publish a proper list of changes:
  • Daily reset timers should now be more accurate and consistent.
  • Players can now trash items directly out of their vault and shared vault.
  • Bug Fix: Merchant's Tax ability wasn't factoring in resilience or plus damage bonuses, and the amount of damage was not always equal to the amount of healing done.
  • Bug Fix: The daily reset message was being displayed multiple times every night.
  • Bug Fix: In battle the Stun status could sometimes cause players to lose an extra turn.
  • Bug Fix: Casting spells or using items immediately before being caught by an NPC guard could cause glitches.
  • Bug Fix: Leaving a party while inside of an area with a roof overhead could sometimes glitch a player's vision.

Easter Holiday Event!!!
Now for the best news: Starting this evening and lasting through Monday, the world of NEStalgia will be celebrating its own take on Easter - the Ether Victory Celebration. To start things out, head to Ardan to receive a couple new daily quests and to hear the story behind the dreaded Ether Bunny.

You'll also be encountering new types of enemies all over the world that drop special items exclusive to the Ether Victory Celebration. Everything that you can see and acquire this weekend won't be available again until next year, so I'm guessing that the Marketplace gurus will want to be seeking out and stockpiling the special items to make a fortune selling them down the road.

Fight and defeat the Ether Bunny himself and you'll be treated to a new type of special item that has never before been available to NEStalgia players. The best part is that there is no daily tracker on Ether Bunny loot - he'll drop one of the new special items for your group every time that you beat him.

The sale is already on, and the rest of the festivities will start this evening when v1.44 is posted. Don't miss out on the first of many NEStalgia holiday celebrations!

EDIT: It looks like our host is having problems this evening, so I'm going to spend some time getting that sorted out before I apply the v1.44 update. Check back very late tonight or early tomorrow morning for the update. Sorry for the delay :(

Follow NEStalgia:
NEStalgia Homepage
NEStalgia Facebook Page
Silk Games Twitter
Silk Games YouTube Channel
This is awesome. I hope you guys do this for all of the good Holidays!
YES! I knew if I waited long enough, I would eventually be able to enjoy subscriber features without paying!

This was a test of patience, Silk! And you lost!
Only threw Monday!!! You think you could make this go threw wensday?? I'm vacationing in Florida and the airport in St.Louis got hit by a tornado, so I'm kinda stuck here until Monday night with no Internet!
This is really great!, but if you're going to have short sales on thing you should probably give a little bit more warning. just saying.
It's not really a sale if everyone knows a week in advance, then it's just a price drop, and all normal sales would be delayed until it happened. Just sayin'
It looks like our host is having problems this evening, so I'm going to spend some time getting that sorted out before I apply the v1.44 update. Check back very late tonight or early tomorrow morning for the update. Sorry for the delay :(
Give everyone subs and sub sales before releasing new jobs, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE SILK! Cool events though. ;)
:|
Friends. Yes. We are.

Good Friends. Friends to love.

Forever ILOVEYOU
@Mikau-Sale is actually a vague, versatile term and can be used in this mannerism.