Adventures

by Falacy
Adventures
An open world Action Adventure RPG, with a focus on team-based real-time combat events.
This game died.
Why is this game so boring?
Everyone is just sitting around not like doing any missions.
What happened to all the fun?!?
Im like the only actually doing something!
This Game Died.
So much potential. cool game./
falacy will you make any more games like HU2 cause i really want to play a game made by you other than clestial chaos that i like
Looks like all former DBZ games on BYOND are dead. Nobody wants to play them with the DBZ part removed. I've never seen HU with 6 players -never-. Til now.
Funny, NEStalgia is still going strong while your game has crumbled to the crumbs for roaches.
The_Legendary_Bitch wrote:
Funny, NEStalgia is still going strong while your game has crumbled to the crumbs for roaches.

NEStalgia doesn't even have 100 players. That may be considered "going strong" by BYOND standards, but that's complete fail compared to any legitamite game. Not to mention, NEStalgia gets more public advertising than any other game on BYOND, most likely more than every other game on BYOND combined, and yet it still isn't even the most played game because it sucks. Adventures primarily "crumbled" due to countless malicious acts by the BYOND community, mostly by the staff, mostly just by Tom... And though this game has "crumbled to the crumbs for roaches", its still one of the most played games on BYOND; Pathetic much? None of that really matters, though. I've moved on to making a legitimate game of my own, which should pull in more players than the entirety of BYOND combined could ever hope for.

Also, the sad fact that everyone around here seems to take pride in NEStalgia, that just goes to show what a worthless pile of garbage BYOND always was, and always will be. If NEStalgia truly is the best BYOND has to offer, as everyone seems to pretend, then its no wonder why this community is such a worthless pile of fail. Practically every populated game on BYOND has worse graphics than the NES, non-existent gameplay, and just boils down to an RP chatroom. I tried to change that, making games that had polished, playable content, and appealing graphics, but I guess my efforts never really caught on. The community here wants to AFK in a chat room; I'll move my efforts somewhere more deserving.
Instead of trying to shift the attention off of yourself and point out trivial issues with NEStalgia, why don't you accept the fact that Silk Games is simply out of your league?

You claimed to be a great developer, but your playerbase ( which pretty much doesn't exist anymore ) speaks for itself. You only had a playerbase to begin with because of Akira Toriyama - not because you had designed a wonderful game. Now that you've taken out all the Gokus and Vegetas from your game, your game was reduced to absolutely nothing. This goes to show you never had a good game to begin with, because if it did, you'd still have players.

You never tried to bring change to BYOND - you tried to make some pocket change via copyright infringement as long as you could. I'm glad the IP holders put a stop to that. It seems you can only make money when you're using someone else's material illegally. You're not a developer, you're a failure. Until you accept that fact, create an actual polished game and stop holding unnecessary grudges against people because they've accomplished something you haven't, you'll remain a failure regardless of where you "move your efforts to".
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Instead of trying to shift the attention off of yourself and point out trivial issues with NEStalgia
What "trivial" issues did I point out? That NEStalgia's player count is pathetic by any meaningful standards? Even compared to other BYOND games?

why don't you accept the fact that Silk Games is simply out of your league?
NEStalgia having less players than my games, after a massive advertising campaign, with graphics that look like they were drawn by a blind 12 year old, and performance issues that prove Silk can't program... Yea, he's definitely WAY out of my league.

You claimed to be a great developer, but your playerbase ( which pretty much doesn't exist anymore ) speaks for itself.
The game was doing just fine until Tom took every possible step he could to cut my player-base while promoting NEStalgia. Tom excels at making the worst possible decision in all scenarios, so it wasn't really surprising.

You only had a playerbase to begin with because of Akira Toriyama - not because you had designed a wonderful game. This goes to show you never had a good game to begin with, because if it did, you'd still have players.
Not even remotely true, but believe what you want

Now that you've taken out all the Gokus and Vegetas from your game, your game was reduced to absolutely nothing.
As I already pointed out, even though this game only has like 10 players, its still one of the most populated games on BYOND, which is just pathetic.

You never tried to bring change to BYOND - you tried to make some pocket change via copyright infringement as long as you could.
Not only have I set the standards for BYOND games for the last several years, not only have my games been the most popular/populated, highest quality, with the best graphics and gameplay during that time, but practically every major bug fix and improvement to the BYOND software and website in that time was in part thanks to me - and they could have saved a lot of wasted effort if they'd listened to me on all of their failed ventures - like Isometrics.

I'm glad the IP holders put a stop to that.
Because you're a worthless sack of ghetto trash. I'm surprised you even have internet access.

It seems you can only make money when you're using someone else's material illegally.
This is thanks to BYOND being complete and utter garbage. My new project won't be hindered by the countless limitations and limitless fails that BYOND provides. That's also a pretty idiotic point to argue, considering your stance on NEStalgia. Guess what the NES stands for: COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

You're not a developer, you're a failure.
I'm a developer, maybe a failure, but by no fault of my own. At least I'm not a worthless piece of ghetto trash like you.

Until you accept that fact, create an actual polished game and stop holding unnecessary grudges against people because they've accomplished something you haven't, you'll remain a failure regardless of where you "move your efforts to".
I'm still the best, most successful developer on BYOND. That's not much of an accomplishment, being the best of the worst, but its idiotic for you to argue against blatant fact. My games are higher quality in literally every way than anything else on BYOND, and will most likely remain that way forever, even though there won't be any future updates. The chances are next to nothing of anyone now, or anyone who joins this community in the future ever surpassing what I had.
kool
The icons looks pretty badass.
i think its ok
This game is nothing like the original Celestial Chaos. There's no race selection, the combat is one of those real time systems that don't particularly work well on a grid... There's too much emphasis on PVP and almost none on the actual PVE and world content.

I'm not partial to it at all.
Sage of Light wrote:
This game is nothing like the original Celestial Chaos.
Which one are you referring to as the original? I doubt anyone around here has ever seen the original Celestial Chaos.

There's no race selection
Technically, there is race selection, but there is only 1 race to pick from.

the combat is one of those real time systems that don't particularly work well on a grid...
Sadly, that goes for most/all game types on BYOND's terrible "game" engine.

There's too much emphasis on PVP and almost none on the actual PVE and world content.
That's odd. Considering there are almost never any players online; I would think gameplay would revolve mostly around the PvE missions.
Sage of Light wrote:
This game is nothing like the original Celestial Chaos. There's no race selection, the combat is one of those real time systems that don't particularly work well on a grid... There's too much emphasis on PVP and almost none on the actual PVE and world content.

I'm not partial to it at all.

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| The STFU Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|)
...|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)
Why does the server keep crashing?
Byond have made themselves worse by taking out the dragon ball z games R.I.P Byond
I come to take a stroll down memory lane and custom icons are shut off. I can't stroll as my old character :(

*Sigh* Oh well.
Enabled custom icons
Page: 1 2 3