BYOND: Martial Arts

by Ganing
BYOND: Martial Arts
A text-based martial arts game. Travel around the world, train, challenge friends, enter weekly tournaments, become the greatest there was. Do it now.
ID:112536

Welcome to the BYOND Fighters Alliance (BFA), here you will be able to learn martial arts varying from many martial styles that span over many different countries. Then, fight in weekly tournaments to be able to determine whom is going to be the BFA champion.

--------NOTICE--------
First Tournament: Sunday 8pm April 8th
--------NOTICE--------

Come join! This is a text based game, so there are no maps nor any icons or pixel art. There is pictures and graphics however. No one really wants to create pixel art for every single move spanning over many different martial arts, so the game is text-based.

V5.0 Update Details:
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=312851

V6.0 Update Details:
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=423519

V7.0 Update Details:
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=616739

This game is a train, train, train, train, train game. AFK training is allowed. Basically, train offline, or online if you want to interact with people and challenge friends, and get ready for the tournament, become a black belt, obtain medals, and learn new techniques. Travel around the world and become the greatest ranking martial artist there is!
When i get home i'ma be all over the BMA's
Suggestion - Create NPC's to fight against as the majority of Byond users cannot host themselves :]
Just to let everyone know... I might start hosting this 24/7 on my VPS.

It sucks not people able to fight anyone =[
Asakuraboy wrote:
Suggestion - Create NPC's to fight against as the majority of Byond users cannot host themselves :]

I've thought about this, and it is a possibility. Might come soon enough.
There will be an update soon enough. Sorry... lifes been getting in the way. Had a tournament, grandma died, starting new job, new family in the house, going to college. Geez I need a life...
ganing wont the game be online never again?
--LATE I know--

So as you can see under Standings, I received my black sash, I went to equip a weapon and it told me I needed to be a black belt...is that a bug or just me?
Cabelas wrote:
--LATE I know--

So as you can see under Standings, I received my black sash, I went to equip a weapon and it told me I needed to be a black belt...is that a bug or just me?

Not sure. Will look into it when I can dude. Thanks.
Guys ill host 24/7 for everyone so you can lvl up. i hope thats ok Ganing with you? if you want it off just let me no okay
That's fine. Host all you want.
okay thanks. oh btw great game
Make Download Link Because on byond not working
it just need a update
i've thought about all the Dojo stuff. It could be like that, the best in all the different fighting styles was Dojo master of their fighting style, and if it's going to be something, do i have more ideas to it
The help windows are too small, some of the text is not visible.
The tournament server is up!
Twist21491 managed to edit his stats so apparently whatever you did to try and stop people from editing saves didn’t work and needs redone
Well... we will see about that.
Just letting everybody know, a new version will be coming out eventually. It's going to be a big one with brand new awesome stuff.
Page: 1 2 3