ID:112593

i graduated from Navy boot camp a few hours ago and am hanging out in the MWR (morale, welfare, and recreational center) for the day, and then at 2 am next morning i fly to my A school. once i get there i'll be getting myself a laptop and i'll be able to make more useless blog posts during liberty each day. the hardest decision i'm facing right now is whether to get a laptop that's powerful enough to play modern games, or get a cheap notebook for class and a legit desktop PC for gaming. if anyone could provide some opinions on the matter, please do
Where's your A-School?
Two more months til I ship. Tell us all about it when you get time. My A school is gonna be right across the street from the rtc :/

The main things I wanna know are how many phonecalls did you get...and do you have enough time to write a decent amount of letters. And did time fly by?
Congratulations on your graduation. Life is a little intimidating sometime but it's great to hear you're riding it out like a champ, my friend!!
what you doing next? special forces?
Zowl, in the Special Forces. Oh my ...
I'm guessing from your previous post that you're gonna be in Groton. I got some buddies there. I personally am in Charleston, and I'll probably be rocking the subs as well.
I find it odd you posted here. Also I find it odd that I popped back over to BYOND on a whim and found out you had posted within a week of now.