ID:112638

Keywords: tgnproductions

TGN Productions

hypergurl webhosting

Programmer:Buck1995
Mapper:Buck1995/Aniste
Pixel Artist: Mfarley211
Aniste

A Game Production Thats Going To Beat ALL Other Productions! This Game Consits Of Advanced Coders And Aswome Mappers And Pixel Artists. We Are Here To Create Games For Your Enjoyment And Make BYOND A Better Place And More Fun For Fan Game Players. If You Would Like To Fan This game Click here
If You Want A Link To The Forum Click here

Oh sound's nice, Good luck with the game!
:)

There are some questionable people in this team who have fallen out in the past.. hope you guys stick together and do well.
Thanks.
I would apply for mapper/gfx'er, but I'm busy.
Lol, Yea I Know How You Feel. Im Only 15 And I Work Have Loads Of Chores, And Also Cook And Go To School.
Then why say anythin.

But Eh, I need a Mapper too, Contact me sometime.

Msn: [email protected]
Dude why does the game take Forever to download? Im trying to join and like it's been an hour and it's at 30%.. ._. Is this normal?? Or do I have too many games downloaded or something? Please help quickly.
its not you its the laggy host sorry.
how do you download a game i just click play now
Buck can i talk to you about making a game?
@hiei what type of game you making, i mite be willing to help?
oh yea if you need any move pixel artist and a future programer i may can help. i pixel rite now but im learning to program
i wanna make a naruto game
For TGN get more Hosts cuz peoples want to play it
Hiii ^^
i am a player of :Naruto: The Gutsy Ninja
and we need someone to host cuz i didnt be able to play (3days) cuz nobody host it :'(
buck why dont you buy a shell for the host hes a pretty good host but with slow internet help him out a bit
Plz help us :'(
HELP!!!!!!!!! DynamicApache ABUSE OF GM
when the game will be on?
i need an iconer for my new game im trying to make >_> If your team is intrested, reply to my blogposts
Page: 1 2