hey i need help i want 2 make a game but i need help if u can give me some pointers and i would be very greatfull thx for your time

BUCK PLEASE PUT BACK UP GUTSY AN UPDATE PLEASE
I guess you guys should get rid of dynamicapache. cause he sucks... a true game with high potentials has a co-owner with boost... really? get rid of him, and people will play.

What i say is if you people with power are using boost just to be more great, it would affect the players that will play. you will get a nooby first impression, and less people will play
The game needs to add more in like better training not getting rid of the co-owner saying on the hub "THE CO-OWNER IS GONE" will not get you anywhere its the game play noob
Can you help me with code
what happen to the game
Yeah uh Nak. I'm good friends with pwner (dynamic) And I used to look after the game and such and i heard not long ago that you've given up on the game and such so i would like to propose to take the game off your hands?
hey there, you should come and check out pokemon destiny quest, its a long-ish running server thats just come back from downtime. I think you'll enjoy it :)

http://www.byond.com/games/ Sin9333.PokemonDestinyQuest?tab=index
are u ever going to host naruto tgn again?
bring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byondbring back tgn man its best naruto game on byond
this is the feeling of e and all of my friends
hey bud longtme no see. i didnt know you made a game? and you need to get on more
I said not to put PRAT back up until the update.. Shut it.
When the hell are u gonna put TGN back up dude i wanna play
Page: 1 2