ID:112682

9 Days left on this membership, Wondering if it is worth a renewal as i am barely active anymore, just out of interest what is going on around here?

Any new developments of interest?

All the people i use to speak too don't seem to be active anymore so its hard to stay in the loop!

Hope all is well!
lol hey, Shame it's running out. nice to speak with you again :)

Well in a nut shell...

All Dbz games have been rejected.

Falacy turned his Dbhu2 into Celestial adventures and it's not too bad it's doing alright

Two One Piece games that i know of are being transformed into original pirate games.

Mikau's just got his saloon chat client listed so.. now it'll be easier to find and lurk.

Eternia's developing a smaller project before the finale thing called Prologue with Super Antx's help.

Zane444's now concentrating on Twighlight herald with fugsnarf and katoma which looks great due to his artistry.

I tried to make a chat client with El wookies help it kinda stopped half way though, and i've also been doing a lot of css's (your's seems to be falling to pieces)

Dungeon Dan's started doing weekly reviews similar to Acwraith as well as Zeta who's doing a statistics review on games as well.

Fairy tail has been bought by funimation so that'll be another game to avoid making..

Cam dev made a nice little roleplay board game, but suddenly decided to stop that :(

A kekkaishi game i was looking forward to trying seems to have been lost so.. :(

There are a couple of new original Naruto games popping up such as one by Gensho and one by atriosv3

Bleach evolution is being made into an original game, fear of C&D possibilities, even though it'll probably be fine

and a lot of other junk too.

TheProductions has released two fun mini-games aswell! :P
HaxRp Prod. has an upcoming Persian Empire RP. (Based on Assassins Creed Timing).

But without the assassins creed eagle vision crap, and the animus crap.
Hey eskiboy i just logged on too see what the site was like now... obv my membership has been up for a couple years now. drop me one let me know how you've been.
Hey Chris add my msn please [email protected]