The Saloon

by Mikau
The Saloon
A feature enriched chat environment with a secondary focus on mini-games.
If the Scatman can do it, so can you.
Mikau wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
Why would I take the time to read what other people have to say? It doesn't effect me or my point. And that is your defense? Go play some anime? You define what is wrong with BYOND owners. Getting butthurt and instantly going on the defensive. It's okay though. It's probably not in your nature to take time and deal with people issues and treat them with respect instead of throwing your assumptions around. I don't fault you for it. In fact, I sympathize with you.

Defensive implies that I was defending myself, when in fact all I did was make fun of you implying that you couldn't read, and were a 12 year old that needs to go play with the other 12 year old kids.

So technically, I went on the offensive, and made some rude offensive comments. Reading will work wonders kid, try it.

You sound like a moron. Repeatedly calling someone you have no clue about 12. Most 12 year old kids my nephew knows can come up with insults. Technically, you are terrible at customer service and would fail terribly if your program was actually going somewhere. You should be happy you live in a box named BYOND.
Enzuigiri wrote:
You sound like a moron. Repeatedly calling someone you have no clue about 12. Most 12 year old kids my nephew knows can come up with insults. Technically, you are terrible at customer service and would fail terribly if your program was actually going somewhere. You should be happy you live in a box named BYOND.

I lol'd
those bullets on your icon look dirty haha
It's a shame this place is run by an idiot like mikau of all people.
Metamorphman wrote:

Aww muffin, you got banned and unbanned as a joke and immediately ran to rage about it. Did your Christmas not go the way you wanted it to? Only got 29 gifts when you expected 30?

It's a shame you have access to dream maker and can simply make your own damn chat program, yet don't know how. That's how we did it back in my day, you didn't like the chat program, you went and made your own.
Mikau wrote:
Metamorphman wrote:

Aww muffin, you got banned and unbanned as a joke and immediately ran to rage about it. Did your Christmas not go the way you wanted it to? Only got 29 gifts when you expected 30?

It's a shame you have access to dream maker and can simply make your own damn chat program, yet don't know how. That's how we did it back in my day, you didn't like the chat program, you went and made your own.

Your sadistic response makes me want to put my penis in you, Mikau.
Mikau wrote:
Metamorphman wrote:

No, I take issue with the fact that you're an idiot.

I don't recall anyone relying on better developers to do everything for them back in your "day".

And sure, here's hangout. Took the best of a few hours to make, feel free to drop by.
Metamorphman wrote:
Mikau wrote:
Metamorphman wrote:

No, I take issue with the fact that you're an idiot.

I don't recall anyone relying on better developers to do everything for them back in your "day".

And sure, here's hangout. Took the best of a few hours to make, feel free to drop by.

One person online? Nice man.
SkyAkuto wrote:

Thanks. Maybe one day you'll have someone online in something of your own too.
Metamorphman wrote:
SkyAkuto wrote:

Thanks. Maybe one day you'll have someone online in something of your own too.

I'm quite satisfied with your parent's sex tapes.
Good for you then.
Lol.
Gets boring due to everyone being AFK most of the time
Avainer 1 got me banned on my key -.-
Winning wrote:

Moral of the story: Don't give other people your password.
Any possibility of me being unbanned?
Almost nobody's on.. dayum. They should have an AFK tag or something if it was in the game.
In response to Supertoby
Supertoby wrote:
Almost nobody's on.. dayum. They should have an AFK tag or something if it was in the game.

When someone isn't active for 15 minutes, their name is greyed out and their little green light goes out. When someone goes away, their green light changes to yellow, and red when they set their status to busy.
In response to Winning
Winning wrote:

Winning wrote:
Any possibility of me being unbanned?

You broke rule #1 of the Saloon, don't talk about the Saloon.
Just kidding. Generally speaking, it's in poor taste to give out your password to anyone else, and BYOND is no exception. It's something none of the administration advocates, and we feel as though your punishment as adequate, given the situation. It would be wise not to give out your password in the future, nor to share accounts, for whatever reason you may have.

Thanks!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5