The Saloon

by Mikau
The Saloon
A feature enriched chat environment with a secondary focus on mini-games.
I'm banned and I never logged on before so... yeah
The Mods on here are blog watchers, They judge our posts,decide and then ban us before we get to go on the game.

I tried to log in a few weeks back and i was banned, it was my first ever visit.
OrangeWeapons wrote:
So...still don't get why I am permanently banned.

It's funny because I still remember the exact reason why you're banned. Because you are nothing more than a sheep. Parading about spamming nonsense and garbage. You were banned by me back in July because you thought you were doing the world justice by spamming a nonsense conversation between Falacy and Tom that was taken out of context. All to stir up drama on BYOND. We have better things to do with out lives than to be enablers in your lack of having anything better to do with your life than to stir up trouble. So go find something better to do with your life.
Neither the key "Ratzy" or "Enzuigiri" have logged in before, ever. Had either of them attempted to log in, they would have been added to the archive database when they attempted to. Which means you're either banned on another key, and you're using a key that you've never attempted to even access the system with, or you're just making things up as you go to stir up trouble.

The only other possible scenario involves you trying to log in, and being unable to do so because of something of your own accord, like a router problem, and you just automatically assumed you're banned.

I do not read the blogs of BYOND because I have better things to do with my time. So to make the assumption that you've been banned due to something you wrote on the website is absurd, but you should question what you're writing yourself if you think it's bad enough to deem you getting banned in external places because of it.

I'm going to assume however, that you're just stirring up drama because you have nothing better to do with your time, because had you attempted to log in even if you were banned, you would have been archived in the database with any new information added to your account. Which hasn't happened.
Hey Mikau, Sorry i was not meaning to stir up trouble, i said the judging thing because Enzui is a known troll.

My only login attempt was with a guest key.

Is there a possibility of being unbanned? I still trying to figure out what I did xD
Ganing wrote:
Is there a possibility of being unbanned? I still trying to figure out what I did xD

Apparently you were spouting "crude and vulgar language" enough that DivineTraveller thought you should have been banned back in August.
You deleted my comment, but it is still in my cache, and I know that you read it. Your deleting it just assures me that it hit you somewhere in the heart.
OrangeWeapons wrote:
You deleted my comment, but it is still in my cache, and I know that you read it. Your deleting it just assures me that it hit you somewhere in the heart.

I don't know what comment you refer to as deleted, but I can see that all comments that I remember seeing are still there.
DivineTraveller wrote:
OrangeWeapons wrote:

I don't know what comment you refer to as deleted, but I can see that all comments that I remember seeing are still there.

Then either your memory has failed you, or my comment disappeared too quickly for you to view. (I'm guessing the latter).
OrangeWeapons wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:
OrangeWeapons wrote:

Then either your memory has failed you, or my comment disappeared too quickly for you to view. (I'm guessing the latter).

Ah, but I get all of these things sent to my email. And now that I do see it, all the comment was was you being absurd anyway.
DivineTraveller wrote:
OrangeWeapons wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:
OrangeWeapons wrote:

Ah, but I get all of these things sent to my email. And now that I do see it, all the comment was was you being absurd anyway.

Oh, so this has turned into a discussion of your opinion on my comment? Interesting.
I deleted your comment because as soon as I read it I immediately knew you were the type of child that assumes that no matter what is said to you, it is in some way personal. Had I gave you a paragraph, or a single sentence in response, you would have responded the same way saying that I was having some form of personal attack towards you.

You are a troll, and you were dealt with by me pushing the ban button and you disappearing. This isn't some ongoing thing that I have to actively deal with every day by turning some wheel to keep you banned, you are the furthest thing from my mind. I know why you were banned because I didn't program the saloon like a 12 year old, and when someone is banned from this program, we actually write in why the person was banned.

Besides the point that this isn't a medium for discussing programming on BYOND, that's what the BYOND forums are for. This is nothing more than a social place, where programming becomes the topic occasionally. Now, I'll save you the trouble of even responding by typing "tl;dr" for you, and then you can be on your way and know in your heart that I already know your response to this. It's that you think I'm making a personal attack towards you, and that I'm "butthurt" in some way. So you can keep that opinion to yourself, and find something else to do, because by sticking around here, you just make it seem like you're the one with some kind of personal problem towards me.
Mikau wrote:
Ganing wrote:

Apparently you were spouting "crude and vulgar language" enough that DivineTraveller thought you should have been banned back in August.

So is that a no? The use of apparently makes it not seem 100%...
Ganing wrote:

You were banned on the key "ZhugeXLiang" which I'm assuming you were using for the purpose of trolling. Whether that is or isn't the case, the answer is no because I can only assume you enjoy trolling for your own amusement.
Mikau wrote:
Ganing wrote:

You were banned on the key "ZhugeXLiang" which I'm assuming you were using for the purpose of trolling. Whether that is or isn't the case, the answer is no because I can only assume you enjoy trolling for your own amusement.

Trolling's old nowadays. Empirez and a few other people troll every blog now so it's gotten too saturated to be fun. And Zhuge was my strategy games review account. If I log into a chat game I go on it to keep the NFVtards from trying to talk to me.
Mikau wrote:
Neither the key "Ratzy" or "Enzuigiri" have logged in before, ever. Had either of them attempted to log in, they would have been added to the archive database when they attempted to. Which means you're either banned on another key, and you're using a key that you've never attempted to even access the system with, or you're just making things up as you go to stir up trouble.

The only other possible scenario involves you trying to log in, and being unable to do so because of something of your own accord, like a router problem, and you just automatically assumed you're banned.

I do not read the blogs of BYOND because I have better things to do with my time. So to make the assumption that you've been banned due to something you wrote on the website is absurd, but you should question what you're writing yourself if you think it's bad enough to deem you getting banned in external places because of it.

I'm going to assume however, that you're just stirring up drama because you have nothing better to do with your time, because had you attempted to log in even if you were banned, you would have been archived in the database with any new information added to your account. Which hasn't happened.

You assume way too much and assume incorrectly at that. I attempt to login and it automatically says failed. Which 1 of 2 things either you have a terrible server or I am banned. I don't have router problems. I don't assume I am banned because of something I read on this site because FRANKLY I honestly do not give a damn about what they have to write.

Once again you assume too much without any backings which just leads you to write stupid and half assed comments making you look like a retard. And it's funny that you said as soon as you read his comment you knew he was the type of "child" who "assumes that.." When that is exactly what you are doing.
Enzuigiri wrote:
You assume way too much and assume incorrectly at that. I attempt to login and it automatically says failed. Which 1 of 2 things either you have a terrible server or I am banned. I don't have router problems. I don't assume I am banned because of something I read on this site because FRANKLY I honestly do not give a damn about what they have to write.

Had you took the time to read the other comments in this thread, instead of the ones that allowed you to bitch to me, you would have noticed that there were 2 other people having a similar problem as yours. However, since you're a complete asshole that seems to think that the world revolves around you it's all moot at this point. Because nobody wants you around to begin with. Go play some nice anime games with the other kids on BYOND.
Mikau wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:

Had you took the time to read the other comments in this thread, instead of the ones that allowed you to bitch to me, you would have noticed that there were 2 other people having a similar problem as yours. However, since you're a complete asshole that seems to think that the world revolves around you it's all moot at this point. Because nobody wants you around to begin with. Go play some nice anime games with the other kids on BYOND.

Why would I take the time to read what other people have to say? It doesn't effect me or my point. And that is your defense? Go play some anime? You define what is wrong with BYOND owners. Getting butthurt and instantly going on the defensive. It's okay though. It's probably not in your nature to take time and deal with people issues and treat them with respect instead of throwing your assumptions around. I don't fault you for it. In fact, I sympathize with you.

Enzuigiri wrote:
Why would I take the time to read what other people have to say? It doesn't effect me or my point. And that is your defense? Go play some anime? You define what is wrong with BYOND owners. Getting butthurt and instantly going on the defensive. It's okay though. It's probably not in your nature to take time and deal with people issues and treat them with respect instead of throwing your assumptions around. I don't fault you for it. In fact, I sympathize with you.

Defensive implies that I was defending myself, when in fact all I did was make fun of you implying that you couldn't read, and were a 12 year old that needs to go play with the other 12 year old kids.

So technically, I went on the offensive, and made some rude offensive comments. Reading will work wonders kid, try it.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5