hi writing my character in your game is getting old is there someway i can make my character younger?
Hey, I posted my appeal to be unbanned on the Games HUD and on the forums, it's been a day or two, but no response. Just making sure you know I posted.
i was banned for 48 hours for not wanteing my fire certifacate like i didnt do nothin wrong why bann me makes no sence if u can plz un bannn me my key is Ragnos
plz unbann me i love the game 48hours is to long man plz unbann me i cant take this no more plz unban me
chance unbann me plz man come on i dont deserve this its cruel like come on plz
omg this is nuts its been like 1 min an i still cant belive i was banned like plz fix this plz plz plz
every post here is about someone getting banned....

and people wonder why Mort doesnt play RP games >.>
Why would anyone of you want to get on this game if you have been banned?

Edit: Why would anyone of you want to play eternia if you got banned?
panda and i both agreed on the rp and i wouldn't have killed him if he didnt agree i would have played with his scars or something he was going to be my brother in his new oc
Hello im "Black" in your game byondkey: Ambu321

I was banned yesterday for complaining about spam death in the town. I was being hit constantly after my 3min period had run out to be sent sleeping again for yet another 3min. I was fed up with the injustice and made remarks and was banned for my complaints. I apologize if there was offensive content used or difficulty in working with via the rules and or people. I've also took the time to fill out the unbanning forum and create a post of my own. Thank you for taking the time to read and have a good day.
Hey wassup , so i get ban for asking how to roleplay @_@ i post the ban section i waited like 4 day still no one unban me PLEASE MAN I REALLY BEG YOU TO unban me PLease please please i really wanna play this game please just unban me i really beg you

Name : Zoora Matarashi
Hi , can you unban me now i really waited for so long (i'm the dude who wanna be the world Strongest Swordman xD xD) but still can you unban me ?
When will the PvP version of Eternia be avaliable? In August, you predicted, guestimated, for three months time; here it is mid-December.
You words regarding PvP's release date?
I get banned for asking how to get my skill thing in a private roleplay WHICH i think it was YOU being one of the members there. I was banned 100 hours. Which ended but i'm still banned. So what the hell men? permaban for no more reason or what?.
In response to Sharrayzen
Sharrayzen wrote:
When will the PvP version of Eternia be avaliable? In August, you predicted, guestimated, for three months time; here it is mid-December.
You words regarding PvP's release date?

Unsure. Whenever the RP server has enough content (loot, quests, crafting, etc) we'll convert that version into a PvP environment and throw up a server.
That could take a year or more, depending on how much you believe to be "enough". I may just be speaking for myself, but I believe this game could be best suited for PvP, not that anything is wrong with role-playing. It is that I've seen how hard it is to gain RPPs, in a week I submitted over thirty six or more length paragraph actions and I received only five points. After that, no offense, I stopped playing. I felt like a student, who would normally receive grades above ninety percentages, receive his or her first F. I can see how the harsh distribution of RPPs is ideal to prevent over-powered users and or wipes, but that cycle was unreallistic and I felt offended, but I'm just a regular play. Anyways, sorry for straying a tad bit there, I just think PvP is best for a game like this. Thanks for replying.
PvP wouldn't be very fun right now because there's not much to do besides grind on monsters and kill people.
Understandable.
We're adding more quests etc to the RP server as well as public events. Right now we have automatic tournaments, village raids, tower quests (a very linear dungeon, I guess), and world bosses.

Basically, the more content that's added to the RP server, the more fun the PvP server will be be after a conversion is made and a server is put up.

Ideally, I'd like to have around ~150 quests, crafting w/ a lot of content, and a fair amount of world events.
Nice, I'd like to see it then.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8