I finished what was required to get unbanned.
Hey, I was banned for no real reason, and I posted a brick on the whole "unbanning" Section. Mind looking at it? I'd like to start playing again soon.
Please can I host a server on the game, let me know if so!
I have super-fast server computers, so lag isn't a problem, also, me and my friends are 24/7 admins, so don't worry about hacking, spamming, bullying...ect...
Please can I be a game admin. I have provided to information below for your interest.

Name: Joe Martin
Also Admin for: Spacestation13
Online: At least 10 hours a day, every day
Dedication: VERY!
Hello, i would like to know for how long i'll be ban from your game Eternia.
I already applied my RP information on that "unban" forum.
And if i did get acc ban or ip ban, because i tryed to log on the game with a guest key and didnt work
my name is teagan in game when i try to conect it says connection died whats is wrong with my game.
please unban me key:Kirito idk why i was banned.
I have a problem, i tried to log on and my screen was black and i know i wasnt banned cause i saw the chat log still going. i tried everything, the byond engine and the webclient and no changes please help me!
That's due to a saving bug, Superkaioken. You'll need to send an admin help (found in options) to be sent to your spawn.
Thanks
I was banned for no reason i logged out and logged back in i was banned i swear i didnt do anything just take this ban from off of me my characters name is King Renaldo.
I was banned for using the word dawnbringer seriously I just said dawnbringer alot and i was banned My characters name is Rygard
I can't even get on the website. It keeps saying can't reach and I've tried firefox, Explore and Chrome. I even tried turning off the firewall. I can't get on to read the rules or anything.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8