Naruto: The Gutsy Ninja

by Buck1995
Naruto: The Gutsy Ninja
This Is A Naruto Game Based On The Naruto World. This Game Consists Of Awesome Gameplay, And Mult-Player Action Unlike No Other Game! So Come Take A Look!
i was giving my internet a break ... its back up
hey unbann me please i didnt see the rules intill after you banned me please i want to play this game alot i beg you
you could at least give me a warning you dont have to bann on first time come on dude mike please
The game itself looks good (and is quite possibly fun). It just lags like hell.
hey gms please unbann me plz i like this game alot and would like to play it sorry about the spam for bjuu you can even wipe my character just please i really want to play please reply to this comment
the ga,e is hard but it lags like 1000% percent everytime i move itlags right there D=
i know game lags ......... nak looking for another host....... and i unbanned everybody now...... i will host again in 5mins
Hell with this, no one tells me where the academy is, everyone ignores me, it's unplayable due to lag.
which clan to be a jinchuuriki ?
pwner you ganna put the game back up anytime today srry i just got home?
no... if my internet is not lagging tomorrow it will be up. not trying to host and people lag... we already got 1 person that quit -_-
Then get a game booster. That should reduced lag. Besides, I wouldst completely
your internet provider for your lag.
link:
http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html
Pwner did maf give you my message? Continue hosting I'll be on soon.
yes fool.... i will start tomorrow since i got banned again cuz they abusing ass gms on mw
just for that pwner and nak say sorry....... NOW
hush i don't like hosting and nak knows it
If you guys need a host, I'll host and i don't want GM
That is the best game Of naruto!!!^^
hey its me sakuto and i have to say apart from a little lag after the log in it dont lag much after and its a great naruto game probebly the best
Is it possible to use the Nine Tailed fox powers, or the curse mark?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8