Naruto: The Gutsy Ninja

by Buck1995
Naruto: The Gutsy Ninja
This Is A Naruto Game Based On The Naruto World. This Game Consists Of Awesome Gameplay, And Mult-Player Action Unlike No Other Game! So Come Take A Look!
LOOK I DONT CARE WHO THE FKING HOST IS ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THE GAME BEING PUT UP
can the game go up please an can it get the update please
uegh brain melting from no good naruto games, need tgn, dieing *coughs*
uh anyone know a diferent naruto game that doesnt totaly blow like nff? the only one i know of is this one
.<
Due to me no longer having a laptop (but i have my coding) i can hardly get on much so pwner should be dealing things for a few months.
Play Naruto: Evolution. The Game Is Completely Controlled Via Keyboard, So There Is No Scrolling Through A Hundred Menus To Use One Jutsu. The Only Problem With It Is Lack Of Players
I Really Wanna Play This Game To See What Its Like.
hey buck i had been playing this game for sometime and what i cant belive is why it has a lack of players this game is amazing i dont know any other game were you get jubi and you get to have the 8 paths of pain good work
buck when will the update an the game going back up happen
well i dont think the update is going to happen intill buck gets a new pc/laptop because that would leave fox with loads to do by himself so i think the game is just going up for i say about 2 weeks or less then they will probebly update it also buck whats wrong with your laptop i might be able to give you some tips helping you fix it
8 paths??? o.O Anyway, if ya want, I can host.
I had the juubi o.o
yeah coz me and booster had it >:o
if you can host post a comment on here so i can test you out.... im looking for a 24/7 host or one that can host every day even if it goes down at night.
I have to say the screenshots look nice. I don't know a thing about Naruto nor have I watched any of the anime, but this one looks better than most Naruto games I see on BYOND. Keep up the great work.
YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
This game is complete garbage with abusive GMs and tons of bugs along with horrible coding. Ive never played such a bad game with stolen jutsu icons from old games that are no longer on byond because they were rips. I was asked to test the game and got banned because i stated the truth about the game. If you value good gaming you will not play this game. If you are looking for a fun game to play with good coding and GMs that do their job, here are some suggestions : Naruto: Rouge, Naruto :evolution, and Naruto: Final battle. These are all new and original games that are up right now. On all naruto games im known as Epic Eon.
first of all..... haxxor over reacted and abuse banned... second of all there is bugs... and you must didn't have saved. shinoshikamru... cuz it would have stuck if you did...
JAKE154 if your going to host god damn let me give you updated host files first >.>.... but can you host on weekends :/ only?? we have a host for weekdays
ya i know but i still need to talk to you to find out what happened... so i can decide what action to take.. you know
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8