ID:113023

Poll: Which Spritesheet should I use?

First one: Pokemon Red 31% (5)
Second one: Pokemon Black/White 68% (11)

Only BYOND Members can vote.

I am having a difficult time deciding which sprite sheet to use. Should I go old-style, or get in with the new?

Old.
I'll leave this up for a few hours, then decide. Meanwhile, I will be continuing work on the game.
Also, while this is here, please comment here on whether or not I should incorporate the new "Abilities" system in the DS games.(Ex. Bulbasaur's "Overgrow", Charmander's "Blaze", and Squirtle's "Torrent".)
Does anybody actually ever use abilities that don't hurt the other enemy? I always get rid of all non-offensive moves and replace them with offensive ones. Everything else is pretty useless, especially later on in the games. The only attack I can think of off the top of my head that is useful throughout the games is sand-attack. I even get rid of that one, too. All those moves do is waste a turn I could use to get some damage in on the opponent.
Fugsnarf, when I said abilities, I did not mean their moves. In the new generations, they have "abilities", or "traits" that are set for each Pokemon. Pokemon like Gyarados and Mightyena have the ability "Intimidate", which lower's the foe's(or foes') Attack stat by one stage.
Old, obviously. (:
Wonder Guard is the best ability.
Alright, Black/White icons it is.
Look how sexy Evee looks in the old one.